Interview

Y/n's POV
I've done interviews they all have been with the members. Today instead of a normal interview I'm going to be awnsering questions from fans. The only issue is that it's only going to be me. I mean there are going to be puppies too but like I wont have any members with me.

"Y/n are you ready?" A manager asks. I nod and he points to where I'm supposed to go. I sit on the floor in the middle and start fidgeting.

My manager signals me telling me to start "Hello my name is y/n and I'm a member of straykids. Today I will be awnsering some fan questions and playing with dogs because why not" I say smiling at the camera. I get handed a bowl with questions and they let 2 dogs come out.
"What's your favorite ice cream" namjoon hyung will not be pleased with this awnser.. " my favorite is Mint chocolate chip.. I really hope namjoon hyung won't see this" I say laughing nervously

  "Do you have a favorite member?" I sigh and pet the dogs that are laying on my legs. "Nope. I like them all equally"

I read the question and smile at it. "Do you have other idols/celebrities that you want to meet" I'm happy that fans are actually Interested in me. I look at the dogs sleeping in point at them. "there are so many people that I want to meet mainly international artist though. I want to meet Max who is the one who made blueberry eyes which suga hyung featured in. I really want to be Billie eilish  and Sam Smith. As for Korean artists I want to meet seventeen hyungs, txt, I also really want to meet Enyphen one day." I say and nod.  

"A lot of fans have seen you in and out of the hospital. Are you okay?" I read the question and read it again. They should have at least warned me that there's a question like that. I Look up at my manger to see if I should awnser this question and he nods. I sigh and nod. "I didn't know that people actually noticed it. So a year and a half ago some things happened  that hurt my shoulder and hurt my foot pretty badly.When I was taken to the hospital they took a few scans and tests. They  noticed I had some issues and I had to have a surgery which is why I'm not always in the practice videos" I awnser and go onto the next question..

"cats or dogs?"." I like them both " after a few more questions the enter view is over and I continue to pet the dogs.

As the interview ends I turn and give my manager a look, which he responds giving me a sympathetic look. "Do these dogs have owners?" I ask looking up at a worker. They tell me no and their from a shelter. I look at my manager once again and he sighs.
  "The company will say no to having dogs in the dorms" he says. I frown at him.

"Please? I don't think they will care! Plus they are both tiny" he glares at me. He knows hes going to lose one way or another.
   ".. We can talk with the company tomorrow.." he says giving up. I smile. This went pretty decently