Back to the wolves

Alaina's POV

We were back at the hotel after a long excruciating ride where no one talked or looked at each other.I was glad to be back at the hotel.At least I would have a room of my own and wouldn't have to see Brad a lot as compared to the fake act of loving fiance we were doing in a closed room.

As soon as we reached the entrance .I opened the car door immediately and rushed to the hotel entrance only to dash with someone tall and had poured herself with a perfume that smelt like Lillie's and men cologne mixed which made me want to hurl up on her.

"Excuse you",she said arrogantly as if i actually pushed her to the ground,assuming her weight it was possible and which I wished i had done.I looked up at her.She was wearing a silver shiny one piece which just reached her knees and had a figure of a supermodel with eyes covered by glares and a blonde bob cut covering her oval pale face with red ruby colored lips and ears adorned with swarovski  earrings.she was loaded.Why do I feel like I know her or I have seen her somewhere.v

"I am sorry.",i said meekly looking at her trying to place her face in my memories.

"Well,learn to walk  before you enter places for the likes of us.",she said meanly.

"Or else what will you do ?Show here your level too?",said Brad coming from behind and placing his arms behind my shoulders.

"Brad?",she said looking struck and for a minute ,I could bet that her already pale face  paled .

"Wh-att are y-ou do-ing he--re?",she asked him  stammering .

"Last time ,I checked it was my hotel.I should ask you ,what are you doing here?I already told you to stay 500 feet away from me?",he said furiously.I have never seen him this furious.Who was she?what did she do to him to make him so mad?Did they sleep together or something.I mean clearly she was his type  beautiful,tall,pale,rich etc:

"Well,sweetheart you cant always avoid me,Can you?",she asked winking back at him smugly ,clearly gaining back her confidence after seeing brad furious.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT.",he said angrily.Some people looked around after hearing Brad's voice.

"Well ,I see you have got a poor taste in women.",she said looking at me distastefully.

"Yes I do.",he said.I felt embarrassed and looked down.I couldn't bear to hear more from Brads mouth about my averageness.

"I did date you too,after all.My worst mistake of my life.",he said mock laughing.

"Oh honey,I can put her to shame any day.",she said smiling seductively.

"No you cant.You cant even put a bitch down as even they have more standards than you.",he said straight faced.

"Now ,if you are done wasting my time.I would like to take my wife to the room.",he said without missing a beat.

She was shocked when she heard "wife".

"You are married?",she asked with her mouth open.

"Are you stupid?what does wife mean?Now please get out of my hotel premises before I kick you out.",he said furiously.

"See,you cant do that as i still am engaged to Liam and he still owns some shares and as long as I am with him.You cant kick of any carter hotels",she said proudly.

"FINE. But try not to show me your repulsive face.",he said gritting his teeth and dragging my arms to the elevator.

Brad was emanating anger from within.I was afraid to ask him anything now.When we reached the hotel and he went directly to the bar to drink whisky from the bottle.After 1 bottle i asked him,"So,who is she?"

He looked at me as if he just realized i was standing there.

"Melissa Joyce,you must have seen her in ads.",he said whispering to himself.

"No,i mean how do you know here?"

"She was my ex-fiancee.",he said grimly.

"You seem to hate her.",i said trying not to provoke him.

"why?you want me to love her?",he asked sarcastically.God,Brad was clearly in a bad mood but my curiosity was not taking no for an answer.

"No,i mean what happened to you both that your marriage didn't take place.",i asked him slowly.

He looked at me for a while than threw his glass across the room which smashed loudly .

"Nothing.You should go and sleep.I will go to the bar below.",he said without giving me any chance to say anything and closing the door loudly that even the hinges protested .

I sighed and went to the bed.Honestly,this side of Brad scared me more than what happened with the Justin episode because then i knew what to expect and that he was right.

So i called one person whom I knew would tell me ,brad's sister ,Ade.

"Hey Al.sup?so am i an aunt already?",she asked cheerfully.

"Hey Ade,do you know any Melissa Joyce?",i asked her.

It was total silence at the other side .For a moment ,I thought Ade might have ended the call.

"Whaa---t.How do you know about here?",she asked stumbling.

"She had come by the hotel today."

"WHATTTT?She had come to Ireland?",she asked screaming.

"Yes and Brad was super pissed.So who is she?",i asked trying to prod her in telling me.

"She was Brad's ex fiancee.",she said boringly

"I know that but i want to know more.Brad's not telling me more.",i begged her.

"Well,i think he;s right.It's his story after all.",she said sadly.

"Pleaseee ade."

"OK,she cheated on brad with his cousin  andd---ddd  now she's engaged to him.",she said smoothly but i figured she's not telling me something more important.

"Ade,there's something more.Tell me."

"No ALaina,that part haunts brad.All of us till today.That part is the reason why Brad is cold egotistical .So I think he should be the one telling you and Alaina,stay away from that bitch and don't believe anything she says and please do me a favor and keep my brother away from her please.",she said very seriously as serious i have seen her in my whole life.

"OK i will Ade."

"That's all I ask.Good night."she ended the call before i could ask her again.Traitor.

Then i remembered the pic i saw of her in Brad's office.OH MY GOD SHE"S THAT BITCH!