Who's the father?

Alaina's POV

After seeing  about Melissa's apparent pregnancy and abortion news.I couldn't stay at one place.I was shocked trying to figure out how Brad fit into this and what happened after that.I ran to find Adrianna out as asking Katherine and William was out of question.They would question our relationship and wonder how come brad has never told me about it and Brad would probably throw another glass or bottle across the room.

Adrianna was just going to the dinning hall when i dragged her  to the hallways.

"What are you doing?",she asked excitedly.She's always excited even if someone is calling her crazy.I wish i had an personality like her ,carefree.

"I need to talk to you ,privately?",i said whispering.

"We can talk after lunch.Cant it wait?"

"No,I need some answers now,if you don't mind .Please",i said giving her my best attempt at puppy eyes ,I could do.It worked because she agreed and took me to the library.

The library was so big.Its a wonder ,I have never seen it before.It  had an TV ,couch covered with carpet and a window panoramic view of the garden and the road.

We sat by the windows.Adrianna asked the butler to get us some iced tea since she somehow knew looking at  my face that it was going to be a long discussion and not about the benefits of buying Chanel over Dior.

When the butler served us the iced teas and left us alone.Adrianna looked at me asking me to start with my talk.I became nervous but  finally  had guts to talk.

"So,you know I was snooping about my husband's ex ,Melissa .",she flinched at her name.This made my curiosity rise again.

"I read somewhere on the net that she was pregnant when she was with Brad and later said about hating kids."

She looked around not meeting my eyes.

"What is the question, Al?",she said as serious as I have ever seen her in my life.

"Did she have brad's kid?",i said coming to the point.

"I cant answer that question Alaina.",she said looking down.

"Just say yes or no or even nod.",i said begging.

"Look,it would be better if you had this conversation with Brad.It's his story and not my place to tell you about it .It would be like snooping in his life,if i said anything and it will ruin things between you both.",she said with pleading eyes.

"So that mean she had brad's kid.So where is the kid.?",i said tears coming to my eyes unknowingly.

"I am not confirming it or denying it.",she said giving me a sympathetic look.

Suddenly we heard the sound of Brad's car's engine revving .We both looked out of the window.Brad was putting something in his trunk of the car .Instantaneously Ade got up and lifted me  by my elbows.

"Look you want to know the answer and I would want to too.I am tired of not telling you things and  I Know my brother wont tell you as he's still not over it and it sucks to watch someone you love still be depressed and be hurt and only you can get him over it.So here ",she said removing her car keys from her pocket.

"Go tell the chauffeur to take you to Madison  and park avenue mansion 52.You will get all your answers. GO "she said urgently.

I ran to the chauffeur and told him the address and gave him ade's car.He started the engine and soon we were following Brads car discreetly.Somehow I felt the chauffeur was used to doing these activities as I didn't have to tell him anything.Where was Brad going immediately after the trip  without even having lunch.Was he going to the penthouse ?but he didn't take me?Is he meeting Melissa again?,sweat started dripping off my forehead.