meet the parents

Alaina's POV
I woke up in the morning to my phone ringing. I picked it up blindly.

"Helloooo?",i said groggily.

"Alaina this is brad,i want you to get ready in 1 hour .I'm going to pick you up in a hour. Get ready. we are going to meet my parents at their home.Wear something appropriate please. Goodbye."

He said that and hanged up as if I was an answering machine . Guess next time  I will leave it for the machine to answer. He was such an ruthless ass.What did he think I was going to wear a swimsuit and walk the streets of new york that too in winter. I never wear swim suits even on the beach. Seriously he thinks all women dress only to please him. I also have good clothes and i'm not a beggar that I will be showing up in torn tattered sweat shirts.

I grumbled and went to the  bath room to take a shower as their was nothing i could do. I was his slave now after the deal yesterday.I just hope he doesn't push me too much. I took a shower in 20 minutes came out and stood outside my wardrobe . I didn't buy anything recently since last 2 months due to my money problems but I wasn't going to buy anything from that ass's money. It would be used only for dy.What should you wear when you meet your fake fiancees parents. No one told me that. I decided to pick a fashionable yet simple dress but something in light color. As i didn't want to look unconvincing when posing as Brads fiancee from his girls of his slutty brigade yet not draw too much attention too myself. I had no idea how his parents were. So i decided to play safe.  I picked a salmon pink color 1 piece but it wasn't tight at all. It was sleeveless (pic on the right hand side.)

I quickly wore it and put some eyeliner,mascara, sunscreen and a nude lip gloss. I know ,so much effort for what but i couldn't look like the normal unemployed grumpy women.

I waited on the couch for him to come. I heard his Porsche stop outside. I took my time going out. After all,he did make me wait last time. I purposely pressed 5 wrong buttons and the lift and smirked. Well i had to find some way to release my anger. 

When I reached outside after 10 minutes. Yeah,my elevator was that slow.He was glaring at me and didn't even bother with opening my car door. Well who even expected that of him.

I happily went and sat in the seat. "You are late",he said grumpily.

"So were you last time and its not my fault that the elevators slow.",i replied, grinning in my mind about pressing random buttons.

"Well doesn't matter since you will be living with me in a few weeks.",he said mindlessly.

"Whoa ,what?you will make me live with you just because my elevators slow and you had to wait 10 minutes.",i asked him unbelievably.

He smirked."Yes darling and the fact that you will be my wife within the next few weeks.",he said arrogantly.

Wish i could smack his head in the steering wheel and beat that smile off his face but it would be illegal to hit your fiancee ,right?

"You know how to act, right?",he said interrupting my fantasies about hitting him and killing him.

"Yeah,don't worry I will  be convincing when i tell people that i am marrying you and it was not forced from my side.",i said

"What does that mean ,you think people will think that I forced you to marry me?",he asked unbelievingly.

"Only those who know me and hate you.",i said giving him a tight smile.

"Well then you better push your socks up."

"I dont have any.",i said showing him my tongue.

He looked at my feet for a few seconds and shaked his head as if he saw a fly or something.God seriously I looked so repulsive,god . I think i need to go to Nicole today to ask some tips about beauty and all.