heart to heart

Alainas Pov

I heard Brads voice and turned around.He was furious and his face was red almost like the time when he saw me with Justin .It was scary. I was still trapped in the arms of the lame guy.He came striding and pulled me from him forcefully and stood ahead of me covering me like i was in a battlefield.I stood quietly and scared as again i was the centre of attention unwantedly. But seriously what was Brad doing.didnt he have a meeting? I saw rita hovering over at the edge with a worried look.

All the employees especially the girls started adjusting there dresses and hair and some even scurried and went not to do there work but to reapply there makeup as if in the middle of an argument he's going to be like "Hey Justine ,you look hot".The  men looked like they were going to be dead and drops of sweat rolling down the face.

"Whats going on here?",he asked loudly,his voice booming in the office silencing everyone.

"She was hitting on my boyfriend and took him to the washroom ."said Chloe.I was shocked and felt an urge to slap her hard across the face and was more worried about Brad believing her .

"Yeah,then she tried to flirt with Tony and Jesse.",she said pointing to the employees who had tried to touch me.I was controlling my anger and didn't want to slap them in front of Brad after all its his office and his employees,I didn't want to create a scene and now the whole office and even the employees  of the Bransons were seeing. It would ruin  his deal with him.I will try to apologize and finish the matter here itself as i really didn't care what these jerks thought about me but don't want Brad to suffer.I opened my mouth to  say "I am Sor.." but Brad held my arms tightly and squeezed them hard and said at the next second itself  "You all are fired." .WHAT????? Did he just fire everyone just because of me. 

"Sir but she was the one whoring around,I was just being polite..",said one of the male employees who had tried to harass me.Tears started coming to my face.i tried to hide it as  i didn't want to create more entertainment.

Brad immediately went to that guy and punched him on his nose.Everyone was shocked.The guy fell far from his and his nose started bleeding."Don't you dare talk about my fiancee like that or you will be next like him.",he said tightening his fists and speaking in a low deadly voice.

"Sir but she was the one who....",said  Justine.

"SHUT UP JUSTINE. I clearly saw what happened here and for you it was clearly a matter of time before i fired you.Go pack your stuff.ALL OF YOU.clear my office in 5 minutes.",he said in the deadly Brad Carter voice when you know you are a gone case.

I tried telling him to stop it as clearly he shouldn't fire his employees or face loss because of me and he was firing 6 employees though i hardly doubt they ever did anything useful but they would be  jobless and I knew how being jobless felt after all that's the reason why I am trapped with and here at this moment. "Brad ,you don't have to fire them...",i said teary faced trying to keep my voice normal.

He looked at me shocked and then motioned to Rita .She came looking scared from Brad."Where were you Rita ?I asked you to take care of her from these idiots.",he said looking annoyed not angry.

I immediately spoke ,i didn't want to Rita to be blamed as she didn't do anything but nice."Brad I had gone to the washroom,she wont come with me to everyplace and she was doing your work.".

He closed his eyes and nodded ."take her to my cabin and make sure she stays there.",he said in a low voice to Rita and Rita nodded and guided me to Brads cabin.

I apologized immediately to Rita "Hey Rita ,I am so sorry you  had to suffer because of me.I will again clear with Brad if he gives you anymore trouble."