midnight dinner

"What are you doing here?",i asked Brad,shocked that he was here and i was just on the verge of  knocking him senseless.

"Its my house.",he said like it was supposed to be a reason for scaring me. OK,now i understood what Katherine meant when she said surprise. It was a shock. God spare me from Katherine's future surprises or shocks.

"Oh,I am sorry for attacking you.I thought it was .......after  especially Justin..",i said not wanting to complete my sentence.

"Yeah just next time try ringing an alarm bell and walking quietly and not like a duck.",he said in a low voice.

"I don't walk like a duck.",i said pissed.

I saw his fist was bleeding. 

"Oh my god you are bleeding.",i said.

"Yeah,you are quite rough.",he said grinning wickedly.

"Just not rough to kill you.",i mumbled.

I ran to Brad's room and got the first aid kit from behind the cabinet in the bathroom.I went down this time quietly. Brad was searching for something in the kitchen.

"What are you searching?",i asked.

"I am looking for instant noodle packets .I am hungry.",he said with his head in the refrigerator.

"You need to sit down first so that i can clean you up and band aid you.",i said boringly.

"I am fine.Don't sweat.",he said with his head in the cabinets still looking for his midnight snack.

I went to him in the kitchen and just dragged his hands from the knob of  the cabinet and began cleaning his wound. I really had no interest in his wound but i felt guilty since it was my fault.He didn't say anything or wince when i cleaned his wound. I didn't dare look at his face as it would be awkward since he was standing close to me. I could still smell his cologne. It was addictive strangely .Often men wear colognes which make me want to run away from them in fear of getting a migraine but he seemed to get one thing right.

"Done. You can continue with your midnight treasure hunt.",i said finally looking up at him.He was staring at my cleavage. When i looked down at my self then i realized i was just in a night gown that too transparent and white and standing close to him. i immediately left space between us. Brad realized and he looked at his fist and muttered a gruffly thanks.

I nodded and went to the stairs but then i realized i really couldn't sleep in his room now as he was back and it would be super weird so i would take the couch in the living room  and since now hes here i don't even feel scared strangely. I became uncomfortable about how to approach the topic and tell him to got to his room so that i could sleep on the couch.I saw him he had got some 1 packet of instant noodles out but was frowning at the instructions at the back like they were some cuss words written. He was having a hard time  lifting the utensils after finding them and the one packet would definitely not fill his stomach. Guess better i help him since i am responsible for his fist and the sooner he gets his food the sooner he will go to his room and i can sleep. He had already started banging the vessels and it was irritating especially when it was the middle of the  eerie night.

"Brad why don't you sit down and i make it for you.You are really gonna  wake up the whole neighborhood.",i said going in the kitchen. His back was turned to me.

He turned around."Sorry,I will keep it quiet.",he said getting back to his work.

"are you sure that one packet will be enough for you.?",i said trying another method.

He frowned and then removed his phone from the pocket. His suit was thrown carelessly on the couch.His tie was damn loose and his shirt folded to show his toned hands .'I will order a take out.",he said busily.