preview of Mr Carter not Brad.

"Well aren't you lucky ,a piece of shit like you made it big" said   Justine.

"might have slept with him to be Mrs. Carter. After all what can Brad see in a person like her.She cant even keep him glued to her for 2minutes." said Kiara.

"Yeah,if that was not enough she even tried to lure Justin.",said an another female employee.

"God, seriously isn't one enough for you? What you want whole of new York's richest guys to go behind you.",said another female employee.

"Yeah stay away from my boyfriend. You purposely come and dash against him so that he can take you to the washroom and you get to play seven minutes in heaven with him.Let me give it straight to you bitch .I am a better and advanced player than you and if you come close to him ,I will tear your hair apart,bitch.",said Chloe,another employee.

"But I was not trying to...",i said

"save it whore,we all know what kind of gal you are,gold digger whore.".said kiara.

"Yeah,how much do you charge for one night.I am 2nd closest relative to George clooney ,if it counts",said a male employee leering at me.

"yeah and I am discreet.Brad wont even know.What do you say?",said an  other male employee seriously trying to pull me in his arms.

"Don't touch me",i shouted.

I tried pushing him and the others just laughed and watched the show. 

"Hey come on don't be like that! it will be worth your time. OK how about i pay 3000 dollars a hour.",said the same employee trying again .

"Nooo  Go away...",i screamed.

"ENOUGH!WHATS HAPPENING HERE?" said a bold voice  of my  same savior which i would be able to recognize from anywhere.