The verdict

Brads POV
"Mr. Edward Carter's Will states that the possesion of the 80% of shares and stocks of the New York ,L.A, California and Miami go to his grandson, Mr Brad Carter  and he has to take the position of the CEO of the company immediately . The bank account and the posession of the house,farm house , cars goes to Mr Brad Carter.  The power to dissolve 40% of the board members goes to Mr. Brad Carter again but the remaining 60% is with Mr. William Carter,his son.All these are only applicable after the following conditions:

1. Mr. Carter should get engaged  within 6 months in his position as a CEO.

2.He should be married within a year legally and traditionally.

3.They should stay married for atleast  1 year from the date of marriage.

4. The martial counselling board should find their marriage appropriate and not bogus after reviewing them weekly.

5.The media should have  a clean image of his marriage.

6. Mr William and  Katherine Carter should approve of the bride.

7. The 20% of shares will go to Mrs Brad Carter and it wont be changed till as long as they are married.

If any of the  conditions are violated then the posession of the shares and stocks goes to Mr. Liam Carter and only 10% of the shares and stocks  will be given to Mr. Brad Carter." said the lawyer.

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?", I asked getting up from my seat on the other side of the table .

"I'm afraid its true. Mr. Edward Carter  had called me  saturday  to his  house and had asked me to make the following changes immediately . As a witness Mr. William Carter and Katherine Carter had signed completing all the legal formalities that minute. He had warned me not to tell you anything as you would make sure of changing it to your manipulation."said the family lawyer, Mr. Winchester in his formal voice, though he might  have  been laughing on his back the whole saturday , I was sure.

Great that old fellow might be laughing from heaven seeing my reaction now. He purposely sent me to get marshmallows so he could change the will. I should not have fallen into his trap.Even my Mom and Dad. I glared at my dad who was sitting beside the lawyer across the long table.  He had a hard time keeping the smile off his face.Mom might have been dancing when my grandfather might have announced it and might have already started sending the invitation cards in her friend circle.

"Their has to be something.Anything, a loophole,. For godsake how can i settle down in 6 months and find a wife for myself. I have just started laying low since 6 months and now you want me to be a social fly scouting and hunting for elegible gals to marry me. This is ridiculous. ", i said angrily.

"Its not Mr. Carter. I can assure you of that. If you dont follow any of these instructions  , we will have no choice but to hand over the company to Mr. Liam Carter. Whos eagerly waiting to get the reins , I might add."said the lawyer little sternly.

Liam Carter was my  cousin. He was my dads estranged brothers son.  My dad never got along with his brother ,Wilford. Wilford and his family never tried to contact us from the time he married Paula Johns and had Liam.He left his first wife in a pregnant state to marry Paula. She  was left alone. She died after few months of giving birth to Adriana Carter whom we adopted as Paula was a bitch to take her back, Grandpa never could forgive himself for what Wilford did . He blamed himself for that.  He removed  Welford from his will and posessions except he gave him his trust fund on grandmom's insistence.Since then we have never mixed with them or talked about them. 

"What NO. Grandfather must be out of his mind if he included Liam Carter in the will. Its a joke gentlemen.",I said in some hope that it might be some goodbye prank of grandpa. He loved playing those and often everyone called him prankster grandpa .

Infact the other board members sitting their were having a good time. They all liked Edward and William Carter but it was hard for them to say the same about me. I was mentally making the list of all the board members to dissolve now.

"Mr. Carter, your grandfather Mr. Edward Carter gave me very clear instructions that this is the final will and not to budge even after any resistance offered by any member of the family. He told me that he had no issues with handing over the company to Liam as he never had any problem with Liam ,only his parents and he infact even has a trust fund  for him."said Mr. Winchester giving me a sardonic smile.

"He's right Brad. You now have to make the decision as  a Carter and not as a CEO now.It was afterall your grandfathers will. Theirs no use of crying over it. You better get used to it afterall you have a huge responsibility to take care of."said my dad not giving me any sympathy or support but siding with grandpa. THAT OLD MAN.

"I need time.", i said coldly.

"Take all the time,son but remember you have  6 months to tell us your decision or rather show us. but remember  only you are responsible for the decision you take."said my dad.

"Yes Mr. Brad Carter  I'm afraid to say but the will will make even our business strong refuting the recent claims about your philandering ways and will help us make more clients."said one of the board members ,Mr keats.

I glared at him, he shut up before he could go any further.

"I will get back to you by atleast the end of the month ,gentlemen. Meeting adjourned. You can all can leave now. Thank You for joining me.",i said mechanically.

I exited the room. I went to the cabin before i could hear anyones laugh regarding my soon to be married or a beggar from millionaire status.

I saw Alaina from my cabin. She was shivering and literally sweating talking to some girl decorated like a christmas tree. She handed her a 7 up and she drank it  before the other gal stopped her and said something that made Alaina hit her or something. Seriously is she  a 7up addict?

Well i still deserved a little break and since things are going bad for me. Its only fair i make it bad for someone else to who had a role in it. Seriously Karmas a BITCH.

Time for some fun. I asked my secretary Rita to call Alaina to my cabin immediately.

I saw rita getting out to call her.  I liked Rita  as a secretary she never tried to flirt or give me seductive looks for all she was married. As soon as Rita announced .Everyone looked at Alaina and it looked like she wanted to run away. That girl clearly didnt like attention. The christmas tree gal hugged her and said something .Rita called her again.She walked to my office scared but their was  something different in her walk as if she had made her decision already. Why does this girl always have to make  it fun talking to her again .

She knocked on my door. I called her in in my formal voice trying to knock my thoughts about her.

This should be FUN!!!!