So small a world.

part 1

BRAD CARTERS POV

I smirked when i saw her reaction after figuring out in her mind that i was the CEO after MR. Schimmer addressed me with my name.

It had been 2 days since that supermarket incident and I had wished never to meet  a childish , stupid woman like her. I would have loved to answer her back but grandpa had asked   for a packet of marshamallows . Strange but before he died he wanted to taste something sweet  after all the bitter medicines which he was fed. He knew his time had come but he didnt care . He forced me to go to get marshamallows which was obviously not there in his house.I had to run to the nearest supermarket and get the marshamallows. I was so not intrested in her whining about a wine bottle when i had to rush with marshamallow to my soon to be dead grandfather. If things were less severe I would have loved giving her  a "WINE SHOWER''  which she would never forget for  a week especially since i had to go with a & 7UP spilt on me on a 7hr immediate flight to bury grandpas coffin in Milan. One of his last wishes.

Her face had paled and it looked like she was in a shock. I gave her my signature grin. Well something to look forward to alteast for  a few minutes on the first day in New York. I had loved working  in L.A . 

The people over there were relaxed . They didnt get too hyper seeing me and the paprazzi focused on reality televsion stars etc. I loved my team there with whom i worked. They understood my way of working and didnt give me any qualms about it.

I smiled devilishly.

"Well Good Morning to You Miss ?"

She took a minute to answer.

"Alaina Fletcher" ,she said nervously.

"Mr. Carter lets go, the board meetings going to start in a few minutes."

I remembered about the reason why I was here. I would deal with her later . I would have plenty of time for that. She wasn't going to run anywhere especially with me signing her paycheck.

I nodded to Mr. Schimmer. 

"I will love to talk to you later Ms. Fletcher but as you can see now duty calls."

I said giving her  a tight smile.

She nodded her head meekly .

I turned towards the office gate shifting my focus for the current matter which was very important to me now.

As I entered , everyone stood up. The women fiddling with their hair and their shirt and the men looking at me once saying a greeting and getting back to their work.

"Later People."

I called to them,

Why was the office smelling so strongly of some girly seduction perfume. Suddenly 2 thin tall girls with blonde hair dressed in a barbie pink top and too tight skirt jumped in front of me with their face dolled up with their whole years worth supply of make-up. Guess they were inspired by batman movie a lot.OH my god, they were the ones who had put the whole bottle of perfume. It smelled little bit like one of the models I had gone out  with , I couldnt recollect her name. Mischa or Miranda. What was it. Who cares?

"Mr Carter , how are you? We are very sorry about your grandfather."said one of them.

"Mr Carter ,dont worry you will move on in 5 days. If you have any trouble with finding anything or anyone ,please call me anytime."

Their voice was also equally screetchy.

I had to get out of here before I get a brain haemorhage and kill them .

I  didnt say anything and entered the conference room.I heard Mr Schimmer saying "Ladies get back to work or else he will personally come and fire you."

True except for that I will have to go near them.

I forgot all that as soon as I entered the room. It was a DO or DIE situation for me now.

Thanks grandpa , I muttered sarcastically in my head.