meet kyle

After the last conversation,I understood brad much better and respected him too for doing what he did.He could have easily given away the kid to the orphanage or even Matthew and never have to meet him but he made efforts to keep in touch with the child even though he didn't have any relation to it.I wonder if he will be like this with our kid.Oh my god.I didn't go there.We are never real and he probably will divorce me ,in fact he will for sure as that is the agreement and marry someone who will give him more suitable heirs.

I decided to get up early and make brad his favourite sponge cake which he always liked ,as my way of apologizing.I didnt know if he was awake or not as he had slept in his room and it was not awkward for his parents as they thought i was mad at him for Kyle.

I went to the kitchen and started making the cake.After an hour,I felt someone's arms around my waist and kiss me on cheek.By the faint masculine smell,it would definitely be brad as no other male in this house .

"Just go with it,my mom is watching .",Brad said whispering in my ears.Someone from far would have thought he would be whispering sweet things .I nodded.Brad thought i was still mad at him as I was not given a chance to say anything as he had immediately got up after his story had finished.

I turned and out my hands on his cheeks and said,"look,Brad I am really sorry for real.",specifying on the real.

"I am sorry I judged you and i respect you more for it even though you don't need my respect.You are really a great amazing person.Please forgive me.",i begged him.

He looked at me for a really long time.He sighed and took me aside.

"Look,Alaina Its OK if you are mad.You have full right to be but I am not abandoning the child.",he said quietly.

"I don't want you to abandon the child or treat me like a delicate glass.I am not mad at you.I even made your favourite sponge cake to ask for your forgiveness.",i said with a tear falling on my cheeks.

He wiped my tears."well show me my favourite cake.I 'm hungry after your crying last night.".

"Then go make it on your own.",i said fake angrily.

I gave him his cake.

"Alaina ,I want you to get ready as I'm taking you to meet kyle.If you don't have any problems."

"I don't",i said smiling.

We were in his car reaching Matthew's house.I had decided to bring cake for Kyle too.Hope he likes it as much as Brad did.

Kyle was playing outside when he saw Brad and came running towards him.Brad picked him up and hugged him.He ruffled his hair.

"Kyle i want you to meet Alaina.",he said pointing towards me.

"Whooo izz sshhee?",he said in a child like tone.

"she is my wife."

We played with Kyle and gave him the cake.He ate it enjoyingly.Brad was so  good with Kyle like a father would be with his son.