Back to the states

Alaina's POV

We started packing for home immediately ,the next day after brads episode with his ex.He just order like his normal cold demeanor to pack without explaining anything.But you didn't need to be an Einstein to figure out the reason for the change in his plans.Though  I was getting mad staying here with the unpredictable plans.At least I could run and find some solace back home.

It took 12 hours long flight to reach home and again we travelled in style in his private jet with a slutty air hostess vying for his attention the whole time.Honestly it couldn't get worse.

When we reached New York,Brad didn't even wait for me.He just took my baggage in his hand and went straight for the limousine.I thought we would go to our penthouse considering his mood but he ordered the driver to take us to the main mansion i.e Brads parents house.

When we reached,we were welcomed by his parents .Looks like ,his parents were well informed about our arrival.

Katherine immediately hugged me and Brad.William hugged Brad and patted me on the back.

"So are we grandparents yet?",she asked eagerly looking at our faces.

Oh god,This is so embarrassing.I didn't know what to say.So i looked at brad.He had a same cold look and couldn't make out his reactions or thoughts.

"Katherine,leave them alone.Its there personal matter.when it happens.I'm sure they will tell us and then your cribs and baby clothes which you have ordered as soon as they left for honeymoon,confidently even though i warned you.",he said laughingly.

Oh god.This is more embarrassing.if they know that our marriage is fake.They probably would have even a couple of divorce lawyers in there phone book.Maybe i can borrow from them.

Adrianna came down running.She was aware of the situation as i had called her.She looked at brad and then me to assess the situation.

She fake smiled and hugged Brad."hey bro,so what did you get for me.Am i an aunt yet?".

He rolled his eyes and said,"go play with your credit cards Ade.",and he ruffled her hair.She mock glared at him.

"So how was your trip?",Katherine asked dragging me inside and asking the butler to prepare the lunch which according to her was Brad's and mine favourite.

We both didn't reply.She asked more questions when finally Ade said ,"MOM,give them a break.That Melissa bitch followed them there ,also."

"WHAT?",both Katherine and William said together astounded.

really what did that Melissa do to shock them so much.

"That girl needs to be sued .",said Katherine.

"Yeah you cant do that cause soon she will be a family member and it will be called a family dispute.",brad said boringly.

"What do you mean?",asked William.

"She's marrying that bastard liam.",he said grinding his teeth.Did he still have feelings for her and is mad at the fact that she's marrying him.I need answers or else I will die of this curiosity.

Katherine ordered us to freshen up before lunch so I went to my previous old room and Brad went to his room where his clothes were still there.I saw a spare laptop and opened Google.I typed in the one name which no one would tell me about.

I got all types of images of her in every outfit you could imagine.I saw many pictures of her with Brad when they were dating.Him holding her,hugging her,kissing her etc:and he had a happy spark in the eyes.I wish i knew what that brad was like.Definitely better than this version.There was one picture which showed her belly protruded and she was'nt fat trust me with a thin figure like that and only the belly protruding ,you could see that she was pregnant.I clicked on that image.It said about how  Melissa would visit a doctor regularly and how her marriage to brad was near .The next report dated a month after that showed her figure completely normal,with many saying she gave birth secretly or she aborted and is back in business with her looking more happy but surprisingly brad was not with her from then no.So it was none other than Brads child she was with but even now the media doesn't know what shes done with the child or does she keep the child at her home.The article was dated to a year back.

What caught my eye was another article quoting her that she hated children and would never want one and that was at the time when she was not with Brad.Wait if she said that after Brad left her i.e she had a child supposedly.it doesn't make sense.Wait Did She?OH MY GOD.It cant be true.I have to get hold of Adrianna NOW.