midnight visitor

The whole week had been disastrous since I  had left the hospital to stay with the carter's . First the life threatening announcement ,I still  remembered how Katherine and Ade had announced it to me more like left me  shocked.

Ade clearly was excited with having me there. Within the first hour that I  entered the mansion, Ade dragged me to Brads room and showed me my  new closet which was Brads and now soon to be mine. She had bought all branded ,super expensive clothes whose tags were not even removed and the price mentioned on it was enough to send me running to hills but Ade insisted saying it was nothing as it was all from Brads pocket and all the dresses combined was like 0.2% of what Brad earns monthly. Ade told me the whole story of how she had asked for Brads credit card when he was busy on a call and he gave it to her blindly and within 30 minutes she was vanished with the credit card and he got constant messages till 8 hours telling him about all her purchases .He was on the verge of throwing his phone again but stopped. He was so pissed that he got Ade a new card that day itself with enough cash to last her for 2 years and personally begged her not to use his . She started laughing telling me about Brads facial expression when he saw the bill it was  10 million.  I laughed too imagining Brads face. It convinced me more to wear these clothes if it was going to irritate him. She told Brad that it was all for me so he said "Thank god, Do you need more, I can spare?",Ade quoted him. Seriously,he thinks my clothing style is so bad that he thought even spending 1 million on me was not enough. You just wait Brad Carter.

The stuff was all Chanel,Dolce and Gabbana,Prada,Gucci,Dior,Tommy Hilfiger,FCUK even the belts were from there and the track pants were all from from bebe with bebe embedded on the ass and they itself costed more then my rent. I am so not going to wear these. There was a separate drawer for watches and it had Rolex,Tag heur,Cartier and all of them were embedded with diamonds in all colours .Seriously whats wrong with Ade ,picking all things shiny like i am a kid. There were few which were made of complete pure diamond from the wrist to the dial. Seriously this is too much . i agree i needed clothes but watch . A cheap watch also shows the same time as the expensive one.

She had a separate drawer for jewelries  with everything mostly from tiffany's ,Harry Winston and swarovski. Then a separate wardrobe  for shoes. It had all kinds of shoe,sandals,boots, bunny slippers from Manolo Blahniks,Jimmy choo to Burberry ,Louboutiens. There was  a wardrobe for makeup which had all MAC stuff and atleast 30 perfume bottles all were very expensive and were branded from Carolina Herrera to  Dior ,Prada. OH MY GOD. THATS IT."Adrianna WHATS ALL THIS?",i asked her more like demanded.

"What you dont like it ,i can exchange it ,we can even go to Paris ,Milan for shopping if you dont like the mall stuff here.",she said happily.

Seriously she calls them mall stuff. For me mall stuff is like buying clothes in a supermarket on a sale and once in a blue moon if i had saved much , to go and by from Macy's that too on a sale.

"No i like it ,in fact i appreciate it but its too much, you have literally got the whole shop. I don't need that much stuff. I have some of mine.",i said trying not to hurt her.

"You think this is too much you should see Brad's and my wardrobe then."

She dragged me to show Brads wardrobe which was the other side of the closet . The closet itself was bigger than my whole flat  and probably 2 flats.she opened Brads part of the closet which was divided from mine using a door and entered the security password.
OH MY GOD. Brad had seriously more stuff than me .He had  all shirts arranged according to colour  which included even pink surprisingly and all were branded and mostly  Armani,Versace etc and had probably 50 suits and shoes. He had a separate drawer for cuff links which were golden,silver etc and don't even get me started on his tie collection.His perfume collection was surprisingly only 5 . guess he doesn't like  perfumes.