(54) Wedding gift

Valentina's POV:

"So how was yesterday?", Damon asked wiggling his eyebrows at Ales.

They all joined us for breakfast after Dan and I had a punching session. I had more participation in it is all I can say about that.

"Good", Ales replied in a deadpanned expression.

"Just good?", Daniel smirked

I bite my lip from letting out a laugh.

"Poor Sav..", Lucas sighs dramatically looking at Sav.

"Come on Ales..I thought you'll be more than just good", Emilio shakes his head in fake disappointment.

"That's my cue", Dad coughs awkwardly and stood up.

Ales rubbed his face in annoyance.

"Bye Dad", the twins smile and wave in unison.

Dad waved and left in a rush. Once he did we all started laughing loudly.

"That's my cue too", Ales stood up straightening his suit.

Leo and Antonio push him back down on the seat smirking. They seemed to be on our side in not letting Ales escape from the fun session.

Me and my brothers smirk.

"What? We have work remember?", Ales growled reminding them.

"Yeah we know but we have time to sit and enjoy our breakfast time with family as well Ales", Stephano smiled sweetly munching his food.

Ales glared at him clearly knowing what spending breakfast time with family is. Me and my younger older brothers snicker.

"I have plans with Claire. So see ya guys later during lunch", Sav rushed her words seeing our mischievous faces.

"Bye Sav!", We all yell as she kissed Ales on the cheek and ran out.

We all turn back out attention to Ales and wiggled our eyebrows in unison with teasing smiles on our face. He rolled his eyes and looked away.

"You're really lucky Sav loves you", Xavier sighs dramatically.

"What does that even mean?", Ales frowned.

"What do you think that means? You were just good in bed Ales! Just. good!", Xander shakes his head in disappointment

I stifled my laugh.

"I had huge hopes about you", Daniel sighs dramatically.

"And you just disappointed us", Angelo face palmed himself.

Enzo smacks Angelo in support of Ales. Angelo frowned and smacked him back.

"Yeah that's why we didn't hear much last night I think", Matteo shrugs nonchalantly

"Exactly. No noises nothing", I shrug playing along.

We have enough spaces between our rooms so it's not possible to hear stuffs except for the twins though..they have adjoining rooms. But we can still tease him right?

"Me too. I was surprised actually because I can't even describe how loud Xander's room is whenever he..you know", Xavier shudders

Xander smirks and puts his hand behind his head and lounges smugly

"Gross", Ales and I mutter.

"I can do anything for my best friend but unfortunately the only thing I can't do is..give you suggestions on what to do during sex with girls", Ben smiled apologetically and dramatically patted Ales's back.