Chapter 13

"Sunny." Jude entered a large storage room through the back of the strip club.

"Hey brotha," Sunny answered.

"You look like shit."

"Dude, Bull has me stressed the fuck out. Look at this shit. What the fuck are we supposed to do with it all?"

When Bull told Jude to pick up a package, he didn't know he'd need a fucking semi. What the fuck? There were six pallets, stacked. All of it drugs. Who knew if it was only coke or a mix and match of whatever. It was total bullshit.

Their expertise was guns and importing-exporting without questions. They never involved themselves with actually dealing drugs. Not that the other shit they did wasn't criminal activity, because it was. He just knew the slippery road dealing involved. Especially when the dealers became the addicts. Not good.

"I don't know man. Bull and Lee seem to have already made their minds up."

"Is Lane on board?" Sunny asked.

"Don't think so. Only thing I can think of is to sell it out to the Triple Six. They're into this shit."

"That's the other thing. Bull is gonna start a war with them if we start selling too close. I mean, how would we even sell this crap? This is an amount you run, ya know?"

"Right. We need a meeting. Everyone has to vote."

"Yeah. Tell 'em all to vote no. That'll shut Bull up."

Jude shook his head. "I don't know."

Sunny rubbed his forehead. "You don't think it'll stop him?"

It probably wouldn't. Bull started the club. What he wanted was usually what everyone went with. It would be interesting to see if everyone would vote down his decision. So far Sunny, Sin and Lucky weren't on board. But what about the others?

"How many of us are pissed about this?"

"I've only talked to Bull, Sin and Lucky," Sunny let out a breath. "I'm tellin' ya, I'm voting this down. And if Bull doesn't like it, he's gonna need to be usurped."

Jude chuckle. "You've been watchin' Vikings?"

"Dude, I'm on season three 'n I can't stop. It's fuckin' good."

"Told ya." Jude slapped Sunny on the back. "Don't worry 'bout this. We'll get it handled one way or another."

"Dude, I hope so. I'm no drug expert. Even if it's just delivering or whatever."

Jude couldn't hide his surprise. They received shit from people all the time, and they also exported. Some of it was drugs. That wasn't the issue. The issue was Bull buying and wanting them to actually deal the shit out. Did Sunny really have his head that far up his ass? He wanted to enlighten him, but decided against it.

"Why don't you go out 'n have a beer. Relax. There's nothin' we can do about this tonight." Jude coaxed Sunny back into the showroom.

His eyes went to Sin's table. No Scarlet. Where the hell was she? Sin held up his hands in a helpless gesture while Lucky pointed. Jude followed his signal. Much to his horror, Scar was nestled within the hoard of women he didn't want her meeting just yet. Great.

He hung back before going over. They were all drinking and laughing. Honey had her arm around Scarlet while Ginger was telling some sort of story pretending to choke her. Scarlet didn't seem too unnerved or put off by it, going along with whatever they were gabbing about. She even went so far as to stick her tongue out and pretend to die. At least that's what it looked like.