Chapter 24

Tonight was the night. Evelyn studied up, and practiced. Practiced till her hams were straight up sore. Her twerk game was now strong. She had also gone to the store and purchased a fresh batch of antihistamine. Not that she needed too much. She was only going to give him twenty-five milligrams tonight. Elliot needed to confess not sleep.

Checking her phone, she nodded satisfied. It was fully charged and ready to go. What was next? She tapped her lip. Ah, yes...lingerie. Nothing was more fun than a lap dance with lingerie. Right? Evelyn shrugged not really knowing.

Before she dressed, first things first. She needed to put on some lotion before she completely dried from her shower. Her legs needed to be nice and silky smooth, and she needed to smell good.

After slipping into a black, lacy thong and matching bra, she pulled on a black pair of jeans and t-shirt. All in black, she grinned. Quickly, she brushed out her hair and braided it so it wouldn't fly all around on her as she rode. Once she reached Elliot's house, she would undo her braids with the hope for a nice beachy wave.

A little thrill of adrenalin pulsed through her as she finally rode into the night. It wasn't a very long ride to his place from her newly rented one, which was a good thing. She couldn't imagine if she had to make the long run from Biddy's.

A small smile lifted her lips as Elliot's apartment building came into view. She scoped the parking lot for other bikes. There were none save Elliot's. Excellent.

Nothing would complicate matters more than having to perform Elliot's lap dance in front of an audience. Sure, she mastered the provocative moves but wasn't at expert level. Watching all of the videos she had, to prepare for the impending moment, gave her a new appreciation for strippers.

It took nearly every muscle in her body to gyrate and twist around. There was no way she could do that on the daily. Those moves were a full-body work out. Yup, strippers had some serious talent and were super strong.

Evelyn wondered if they were able to eat junk food or if they kept to a strict diet. It would be a  deal breaker for her if she had to adhere to any diet. She loved cookies too much. Not to mention all of the glorious fast foods to choose from on any given road.

McDonald's two cheeseburger meal with a large Coke was her go-to whenever she was on her period. There was just something about their Coke that made everything right with the world. Dammit. Now she was craving McDick's.

She giggled over Biddy's nickname for the place. Biddy hated McDonald's and wouldn't touch it with a ten-foot pole. She was more a Taco Bell girl. Taco Bell was great too. But what about Burger King? Who didn't love to wear that damn cardboard crown? Shit. She needed to stop thinking about food. But there were so many other places to name! No. Focus!

Blinking out of her food fantasies, Evelyn killed the bike and took a steadying breath. This was it. She needed to act sexy. She needed to walk in there, and do her thing. Okay. Now or never time.

Marching to the lobby door, she rang the buzzer and waited. A slight breeze drifted over, and she gave a little shiver. It was getting later into the night and the temperature definitely dropped. Riding home was gonna suck. On the bright side, she didn't live far. She'd survive it. Her foot started tapping as she waited. Come. On!

After another ring of the bell, Elliot buzzed her in. Jeez. Way to make a girl wait. Dickwad. Her hands smoothed up and down both arms to ward off the chill. Instead of looking sexy, her moves were gonna look like the robot, she felt so damn stiff.

His door swung open, and Evelyn was greeted by a grin. Good. He was happy to see her.

"Hey beautiful."