Chapter 25

A woman clad in nothing but a lace bra, dangling dangerously low, with a black thong, had her body wrapped around a snake. The snake constricted and squeezed. He was ready to devour her. No way that was gonna go down. He would tear Elliot apart first.

A spear of jealousy and fear lanced through Jude like a bolt of lightening. His first instinct was to break the man's neck. Shooting him wouldn't be enough satisfaction. He wanted to feel the vertebrae snap under his hands.

But he couldn't. For one, Evelyn didn't look to be in any sort of duress. In fact, she looked like she was enjoying her damn self. What the fuck was going on? Was she playing him?

His body was shaking. He needed to calm down. First thing was to get her off of the Web Spinner. Jude barked at her, and she immediately went to his side with wide eyes. Her head wasn't down, which told him she didn't feel guilty for having been caught in Elliot's arms. She only looked surprised to see him.

If she had looked guilty, it would have told him she was in fact enjoying her make out session. Instead, she looked irritated. So she was working. A wave of relief swept through him. He stepped forward and grabbed the robe off of the floor and flung it at her.

"Turn that shit off," he commanded. "It fuckin' stinks in here." Despite his earlier reasoning that Evelyn was in fact just working, he was still irritated by the sexy scene.

Elliot fumbled with his phone and turned the music off. While the kid looked scared, he also looked out of it and confused.

"We had pizza," Evelyn chimed in, holding her finger up. "Oh! I need my phone. Got some good footage. Not enough, no thanks to you," she accused.

"No thanks to me? Just how far were you willing to go, Eve?" Jude's eye twitched as he braced his hands on his hips. "Were you gonna fuck him?!" He exploded, unable to hold it in anymore.

Evelyn startled at Jude's voice, but her emotions quickly went from a start to a flare of anger. "What do you care? You don't want anything to do with me. Remember?" she spat.

"I never said that!"

"What?! You told me to get the fuck out! You left me. You straight up left me!" she shrieked.

"Guys! Shut the fuck up. We don't need an audience." Sin walked in with Thorne taking in the scene. "I can hear you idiots all the way down the damn hall." Sin's eyes traveled over Evelyn's body. "Nice," he smirked.

"Oh shut up."

"Stop checkin' out my woman," Jude growled at his club brother.

Evelyn's jaw dropped. "Your woman?! Are you serious? I'm not your woman! I'm no one's woman." Her bare foot stomped causing her boobs to jiggle.

Jude made another frustrated rumbling noise in his throat but diverted his attention to Elliot. "Listen, you little shit, you're gonna give a full confession to...hey!" Jude snapped, slapping Elliot in the back of the head. "Wake the fuck up. What the hell is wrong with you?"

"That would be me, dip shit. I drugged him." Evelyn crossed her arms under her breasts causing them to swell.

Jude's eyes fell on her chest before he rolled them. "Of course you did."

After a few more slaps to the face, Elliot seemed to be trying his best to focus on Jude.

"You're gonna give a full confession to the FBI, asshole."

"Pff. No...I'm not. Eat shit," Elliot spit.

Thorne cringed, and Sin laughed.

This was a circus. A straight up joke, and Jude was over it. Dropping his head, he took in a few breaths. Never had he done so much breathing in all his life! "Evelyn, get dressed. Now."