| two ; red gate

the shadow in the light

chapter two; meeting him

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

"we don't meet people by accident. they are meant to cross our path for a reason."

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

"sung jin-woo..." y/n muttered, looking at the file. "is hwang dong-su really going to go after him? did sung jin-woo really kill hwang dong-suk?"

she looked at the picture of sung jin-woo. his long hair covered his ears and he looked very young.

"...he looks so cute." she smiled at his picture.

she got out of her bed, stretching her body as she looked out of her window. it stretched from the ceiling to the floor and took up the entire left side of her room. with this, y/n was able to look down at the city with a nice view.

"hmm, today i'll be meeting mister jin-woo. i should probably make a first good impression." the hunter thought to herself as she entered her walk-in closet.

"i shall dress up like i'm an important person!" she exclaimed.

but you are an important person y/n...

y/n pursed her lips as her thoughts countered her back. "i guess i am an important person...probably..."

y/n quickly showered and changed into the outfit she selected beforehand.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
outfit for the day:

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────outfit for the day:

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

y/n checked herself out in the mirror and smiled to herself, "dang, i look good. i'm jealous of myself."

she became quiet before suddenly laughing out. "god, what's wrong with me? talking to myself? that's for kids."

"miss y/n, it's time to meet president baek!" baek-hyun shouted from outside.

"alright, give me a sec!" she shouted back. y/n exited the closet and grabbed her belongings before meeting with baek-hyun at the entrance.

baek-hyun opened the passenger seat door and allowed y/n to sit down before doing the same at the driver seat.

baek-hyun began the drive to white tigers guild, where baek yoon-ho would be waiting for them.