| thirty four ; the guild conference

the shadow in the light

chapter thirty four; the guild conference

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

"enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

[a/n: decided to add a new feature to the story :) also next chapter is super exciting you should totally look forward to it‼️ i got carried away writing this so please vote and comment!]

y/n's eyes slowly opened as she woke up next to jin-woo in their assigned hotel room. he was already ready for the day but decided to lay back in bed until she woke up.

"morning, love," jin-woo whispered after noticing that she was awake.

y/n hummed, burying her face further into the crook of his neck. she let out a satisfied smile as jin-woo caressed her hair.

"morning," y/n responded. she placed her arm around jin-woo's waist, showing no signs of getting up.

"you have to wake up, y/n. today's the international guild conference," jin-woo reminded her.

"screw that. i just want to sleep," y/n muttered.

jin-woo chuckled before abruptly sitting up, bringing her with him. y/n grumbled and glared at him.

"go ahead and shower. breakfast is on the table," jin-woo told her. y/n hummed and got off the bed, entering the bathroom located in their room.

jin-woo got off the bed as well, looking outside the window. he saw the sea of reporters camping outside the hotel's entrance and clicked his tongue.

"where did all these people show up from?" he muttered.

he walked away, sitting back on the bed as he scrolled through the channels on the television fixed in their room.

the door to the bathroom opened and jin-woo looked up, eyes widening at y/n's appearance.

————————
CHOOSE YOUR OUTFIT!

[a/n: fyi, i have terrible fashion sense so if you don't like these, you can choose others!]

CASUAL WEAR:

DRESSES: