Illegal (1) Thief ✓

Illegal (1) Thief

"Sandraaaaa!"

"No! I'm Cassy."

"Whatever! Sceven and I will go later at the bar. Wanna come?"

"Why? My mom might be mad."

"You're not a child anymore, Cassy."

"Tss. Fine."

"Yes! Hahaha!"

Kendra and I walked to our classroom together. Almost of the students like us are staying away from us whenever Kendra looks at them badly. Kendra has an attitude, that's why.

The students are staying away from us because of our male friends who are close to trouble and love to cause some scene; So, Kendra and I doesn't have any female friends. They are always involved in fights so there are a lot of times that some men blocks our way and talk to us about the boys.

Hmm, I'm still kinda kind. I'm following Mom orders but Kendra? Tss. She's very a hotheaded. She's disrespectful. Even her own mother is the one she's talking to.

"Hey Cassy, ​​we're going to be late."

"Wow! Now you're worried if we'll be late."

"Of course, I'll see Mikiel. Hihihi."

I told you, she's a very flirtatious woman.

I think she's not good for Mikiel.

She looks desperate. Mikiel already has a girlfriend and she still flirts with him. She didn't want to stay away from Mikiel and she even said that she's going to steal him from his girlfriend. Like what the fuck?

"Kendra, stay away from Kiel. The man already has a girlfriend. He's taken!"

"Oh god Cassy! Don't preach me. Tss."

She walked over to me first. That woman is really stubborn. Their friendship would only be ruin if she will flirt with Kiel. She doesn't want to listen to me so sometimes I just let her do the things that she wants. I know that one day, she will stop pursuing Mikiel too.

"Hey!" As soon as I arrived in the room it was Sceven who immediately the first one to greet me.

He hugged me so I hugged him back. Don't get me wrong, we're not together. A lot of people are saying that our relationship seems to be secret because we always introduce each other as 'friends'. Is it impossible to have a friend like him?

He's just really sweet when it comes to me.

"Have you eaten yet? I have a sandwich in my bag. You want?"

And one more thing, he's always taking care of me. Not only to me, but also to his family and friends so sometimes we are misunderstood by other people.

"No Sceve, I'm not hungry." I just smiled at him and sat down on the chair.

Today is the first day of school. Hmm, all of the students are excited because they can flirt again? Not me! I don't like school! It's hell. Just to see boring teachers, I immediately lose my desire to study.

"Good morning, class."

As usual, no one noticed her. What else is new? Last school year seems like a similar scenario. No one pays attention to our teacher like we always do.

"Well, I'm your adviser for the whole year. I'm Miss Cruz."

I just sighed at what Miss Cruz said. The way she talks, I know that this school year will soon be boring again. Not that I'm a bitch but they don't deserve the very high salary they are receiving.

Geez! This school is private but why does the aircon is off? Are they saving for something?

Eventually, I felt a little wind. I turned to the one next to me and saw Sceven who is using a fan.

"Thanks." Only I could say.

"Shall we continue later?"

"Nope! My sister is coming."

"Sister Mayumi?"

"Well."

I smiled at what Sceven said. His sister Mayumi and I are close and I consider her as my sister. It's just like how I treated Sceven but I don't know, we're always being interrogated.

We won't see each other later and I'll be able to go home early.

"Ayt, what a pity."

Kendra suddenly rubbed Mikiel's arm when she said that. I just winced at her movements. Kiel himself obviously didn't like what she did.

"Hey Kendra, the guy has a girlfriend." said Sceven.

"No one cares, Sceve!"

Kiel seems disgusted when Kendra rubbed her arm. Maybe he didn't push her away because he didn't want to embarrass her. If I were in Kiel's situation, I wouldn't do that. It hurts to be embarrass.

"Guys, I will go first." They looked at me when I said that.

"Huh? It's still early Sandra." said Leed.

"Mama's girl." Kendra suddenly groaned.

"Yes I am Kendra. I'm good at being Mama's girl than being a stubborn. Tss. Bye guys."

"Come on Sandra-"

I just ignored Sceven when he called me. Sometimes, I don't like the words that coming out from Kendra's mouth. The words coming out of her mouth aren't good. I rolled my eyes, It's like she doesn't have good manners and right conduct.

I'm not a bitch. I only get bad when it comes to Mommy.

I RETURNED to my life in our Mansion. Not too dramatic, but a lot of people are after in my life. I don't know, then take my life. I'm not afraid to die.

We are rich. Not to brag but true. Dad is rich and Mom is rich. My Dad died so all of Dad's property went to Mom.

"Hi baby."

Mom greeted me with a hug. I frowned when I saw the smile on her lips. Seems like she's having fun? What could have happened? Does my Mom has a new business partner with a lot of money who invested?

"How's the first day of school?"

"It's still the same. Boring."

I went straight to the kitchen because Mom said she would take something from her room that she will give me as a gift. I am very hungry and when I come home, I go straight here to satisfy my stomach.

I took off my blouse so I'm just wearing a skirt with my black socks and black bra.

I drank water because I'm really thirsty.

I turned around and was shock to see a man looking at me as his gaze traveled in me from head to toe.

I spit water on his face and suddenly screamed.

"MOM! THERE'S A THIEF! KYAH!"

Illegal (English Version)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara