Illegal (20) Mad ✓

Illegal (20) Mad

Kendra is in our mansion today with her parents. They were my acting parents since my Mom died. They came here to set a plan for my debut.

"What's your plan, hija? You know whatever you ask, we will give."

They know my parents since they were still young. They used to be classmates and became friends since the four of them went to the detention room at the same time. I think they did something really bad that time.

"Anything, Auntie."

"Anything isn't counted, hija. Where do you want to celebrate?"

I looked at Kendra as if I'm asking for help here but she just stared at me. I sighed, I'm fine with the simple debut as long as my friends and Kirk are there.

"Celebrating here in the Mansion is fine, Auntie."

She sighed from what I said. A while ago, Auntie Alice forced me to celebrate my birthday somewhere else so that at least my parents' money could be used.

"You sure about that, Cassandra?"

"Yes-"

"No! Let's celebrate your debut at the beach, Cassy."

I looked at Kendra and she's smiling at me while eating an apple. I looked at Auntie Alice, she's smiling too from what Kendra said.

"Alright. It's still far, Auntie-"

"Does one week still far, Cassandra?"

Kendra laughed at her mother for asking me that question. I also laughed from that, my birthday is coming so Auntie Alice is the one who's preparing for it.

"Okay, I'll go ahead Kendra, stay here first." Kendra just nodded at what
Auntie said.

Auntie Alice diverted her gaze from me. She hugged me tight and quickly walked away from me, "Call me if you need anything, hija. We're just here."

"Thank you, Auntie. Be careful."

I immediately sat on the sofa when Auntie Alice left. I turned to Kendra and I saw that she was busy on her cellphone.

"What are you doing?"

She looked at me then she handed me her cellphone, "Look. Kiel isn't paying attention to me."

I took the cellphone on her hand and looked at the messages.

To: Kiel my heart

I'm here with Cassandra, we're planning for her debut. Hehe.

To: Kiel my heart

Have you eaten?

To: Kiel my heart

Hey, can you reply?

To: Kiel my heart

See you tomorrow at school. Hmp.

I handed her cell phone and winked at her. She looks desperate while texting him.

"He already has a girlfriend Ken-"

"She's already dead, Cassy. I don't know why he doesn't want to find someone else to make him happy."

My eyes widened because of what she said. Mikiel's girlfriend is dead?

"His girlfriend is already dead?"

She turned to me and nodded, "It's been a long time. That's why I don't follow you even if you tell me to stay away from him... I can love him, can't I?"

I couldn’t answer what Kendra said. I just found out that Mikiel's girlfriend is dead, I've never seen his girlfriend so I thought she was alive.

"When did she die?"

"3 years ago? He's just 17 that time."

I'm not friends with the three boys yet that time because I'm studying at another school. Kendra is the only one I known for a long time since I was a child, Kendra has been my friend.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I'm telling you now, Cassandra."

I frowned at what she said, "I mean before, you never told me before."

"I know that you're just going to preach me. That you're going to say he has a girlfriend so I need to stop bothering Kiel."

I looked at Kendra and saw the sadness in her eyes. Maybe Kiel isn't entertaining her because he hasn't moved on with his ex-girlfriend?

Or let's say that, he doesn't really see Kendra as his girlfriend?

"Are you okay?"

"Of course not. He always pushed me away. Hahaha."

She's laughing but the sadness is obvious in her eyes as she says that. She stood up and shook her tangled dress, "I got to go. I just have to go somewhere, Cassy. See you tomorrow."

She quickly ran out of our mansion and I just stared at her as she walked away. I sighed, if I knew Mikiel's girlfriend is dead, I'll immediately talk to him about her.

Maybe he hasn't talked to a friend about it yet.

I sniffed as I noticed it was past three o'clock in the afternoon.

Kirk hasn't been here yet. I always see him in our kitchen every time I wake up but now he is not here.

Where is he?

The door opened and I saw Kirk carrying food. Kissy ran towards him so he picked it up quickly.

"Where have you been?"

"To Rowela."

My lips slightly opened when he said that, "What did you do there?"

"She has a sick. I need to take care of her."

I don’t know but I felt so angry because of what he said. I threw the fan I saw at him which he quickly avoided, "Hey, what's wrong?"

"The thickness of your face to come here after you go to her!"

I saw him at the table and I didn’t realize he was already close to me. He quickly took my hand and I could see in his eyes the anger, "Don't throw a tantrums at me, Cassandra. We're not in a relationship yet for you to stop me from doing what I want to do."

My jaws were left open with what he said.