Illegal (19) Confuse ✓

My mind is preoccupied as I went home. Sceven drove me home and the three were even surprised to see Sceven holding my hand when we returned to our table earlier.

"Oh so the two kiss and make up already."

"I keep on saying to Sceven that he should tell Cassy what's his feeling. Let's celebrate this night!"

"Yes! Cassy and Sceven for the win!"

I can't think straight. I also think of Kirk but I remember him hiding from me who the woman he was talking to last night.

When I got home, I arrived quietly in the living room with Kissy running towards me.

"Kissy!"

I immediately lifted her up and kissed her. She starts to wiggle her tail which I am very excited about.

"So you're here?"

I turned to the source of the voice and saw Kirk huddled at the top of our stairs.

I lowered Kissy to the floor and went upstairs to my room, "Hello, why don't you come home at your house?"

"Where have you been?"

I stopped in my tracks and stared at him intently, "It's not your business anymore where I want to go."

"Cassy, ​​I promised to your mom-"

"Shut up Kirk and don't bring up my mom here!"

I could see the shock in his eyes when I raised my voice. I was also surprised because of what I did. I was going to apologize for this but he preceded me, "I'm sorry."

My eyes narrowed, "Sorry for what?"

"Sorry for acting like you're my girlfriend already. I'm sorry."

He bowed his head and went down the stairs. I immediately grabbed his hand when he passed me, "Don't say sorry. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that."

He just smiled at me and guided me to our kitchen, "I already prepared some food. I didn't bother to let Nana Lucy cook for you because it's too late."

I looked at my wrist watch, it's already past 3 in the morning. I mouthed him ‘sorry’ and I took care of myself.

I served food for me and I even offered Kirk but he told me he would just watch me.

"Did you cook this too?"

"Yup. Is it delicious?"

I nodded at him and gave him a thumbs up, "Super!"

I ignored him at first while I was eating because I was enjoying his cooking.

"Where did you learn how to cook?"

"From my mom."

I looked at him. I have never met or even seen his parents. When will I meet them?

Kirk and I aren't together yet but I'm planning to say yes to him already. About Sceven, I don't know. When he kissed me earlier, I didn't feel any sparks or butterflies on my stomach.

I don't know...

Before, whatever Sceven do to me, I am thrilled.

Maybe it is because of Kirk?

I'm starting to fall in love with him so maybe I'm losing my feelings for Sceven.

"Uh Kirk, can I ask something?"

He stopped typing on his cellphone and turned to look at me, "Shoot. What is it?"

"Who's Rowela?"

He looked intently at my eyes and put his cellphone down on the table. He started to hold my hand, "She's my ex girlfriend."

My mouth formed into O shape. If it's his ex-girlfriend, why is she calling?

"Why is she calling you?"

"Just to ask some stuff."

I just nodded at what he said even though I wanted to ask more questions. I know that he's hiding something from me but I have no idea what it is.

I went to the sink when I finished eating, "I'm going to wash this."

"No, let me."

I ignored him and he even planned to snatch the plate I had eaten from me but I quickly avoided him.

"Do we have a problem here, Cassandra?"

I sighed heavily then I turned to him. I saw his forehead was slightly creased so I smiled at him to reduce the tension between the two of us, "Nothing."

I passed him and was about to go up to my room when he spoke again, "Is it about Wela?"

I'm just falling apart.

So he's calling her Wela.

The thickness of his face to tell me what he used to call his ex-girlfriend.

"Don't brought her name again, Kirk."

"Why? Are you jealous?"

I raised an eyebrow at him, "No. That's ugly to listen to."

I walked up to my room again. I thought he was going to stop me but I saw him turn his back from me with his cellphone on his ear.

I didn’t close my door first and put my ear to it.

"What is it, Wela?"

Silence prevailed outside. I peeked in and saw that his cellphone was still on his ear.

So I guess that Rowela is talking and Kirk is listening.

"Okay okay. I'll go there immediately. Bye."

I quickly closed my door when he turned to my room. My chest rises and lower because of the extreme nervousness.

Did he saw me?

Why is that?

Why is he going to Rowela?