Illegal (7) Fight ✓

Illegal (7) Fight

"Cassy, ​​someone is looking for you." I turned to Kirk who's outside my door now.

I just frowned at him because it's already nine o'clock at night.

Who might go to our house at this hour?

Wait!

"He saw you?!"

"Nope! Yaya Lucy just told me so I went here to tell you."

No way!

I stood up and approached him. He was surprised when I suddenly pushed him into my room.

"H-hey, what's your problem?" he asked when I suddenly let him in into my walk in closet.

"No matter what happens, don't come out!" I immediately slammed the door of my walk in closet and fixed my long hair that had fallen out earlier.

I put powder a little and went out of my room.

When I got downstairs, I found Nana Lucy and Sceven talking in the living room.

When he saw me, he immediately smiled so I smiled back at him.

"Good evening, Cassy!" he greeted me.

Nana Lucy left first so that she could prepare Sceven's food.

I made him sit on the sofa in our living room and then sit in front of him.

"Sceven, what are you doing here? It's already night." I said to him and folded my arms.

He put his two hands on his head and lay down.

What is he doing?!

"Hey Sceven Natividad! Don't do that! Shooo! Go home!" I shout at him.

He suddenly pouts at me and sits down.

Geez! I'm falling inlove more!

"I will sleep here." he says.

I wasn't surprised by what he said because he always do that even when Mommy is here. He used to sleep here when he doesn't want to sleep in their house.

But now it is forbidden! He'll see Kirk!

"Sceven, no!" He was surprised by my attitude and mine as well.

He might notice!

"I mean, didn't Sister Mayumi came home earlier? You should take care of her first." I said and chose to smile even though I am nervous.

"Eh? Don't wanna. I want to be with you." He said and suddenly stood up. He approached me and immediately hugged me.

I'm shook by what he did.

"Sceven! What?! Get off me!" I said and I tried to remove his hand from my waist.

No! He is not allowed to sleep here!

If he will sleep here, he might see Kirk.

"You're making me upset, Sandy." He said to me and suddenly pout.

Sandy is what he calls me when he's upset with me or angry.

Scary!

"Scevy, please? Don't sleep here first." I said to him then I hugged him from behind.

Scevy? That's what I call him when I caress him or when I want to ask for something.

"Why don't you want me to sleep here?" He asked me and turned to face me.

Mind you, the two of us are face to face now while talking.

"Eh? You know, the maids might think that... Hmm..." I said to him and shrugged.

No no no!

I hope he'll change his mind.

"Cassy! Clean up your walk in closet. It's so dirty! Tss. Should I punish you-"

Kirk stopped talking when he saw Sceven and I talking in the living room.

What the?!

Sceven turned to me with astonishment on his face.

"Sceven, let me explain-"

"Cassy! Should I repeat it? Go back to your room and clean it." Sceven and I turned to Kirk who is now at the top of our stairs.

I turned to Sceven and put my two hands on his shoulders.

"Scevy, I'll explain tomorrow. Hmm? Goodbye and goodnight." I kissed him on his cheek before pushing him out of our gate.

I turned to look at Kirk who is now folding his arms on me.

"Tss. Back off." I spat on him and I pushed him slightly.

But this asshole did not move because he pulled me closer to him.

"Hey-"

"Is that him?! Is that man the reason why you don't want to go out of your walk in closet?!"

What's the problem of this guy?!

"So, what? You're acting like a jealous boyfriend!" I said to him and stared.

I was about to go up to my room when he pulled me again.

"What now?!" I scolded him.

"I'll report you to your my mom."

"C'mon Kirk. Go ahead! Report me! Do you want me to go with you?! Then fine!" I said and put my hands in my waist in front of him.

He thought I would be afraid of his threats like that.

Tss. Mommy knows that Sceven visits here once so there's nothing to worry about!

"Cassy, ​​stop being a stubborn!"

"Then quit disturbing me too. Mind your own life, boy. You have your own, I have my own too! Stop being a father to me. I don't need you. Jerk."