Illegal (31) Kiss and Make Up ✓

I slowly opened my eyes and the white room was exposed to me. I scanned the whole place and found out I am in the hospital.

I tried to sit but someone suddenly grabbed my hand, "S-Sandy! Are you okay?"

Sceven hugged me quickly so I moaned, "Sorry. I'm just happy that you're finally awake."

I sit down properly and picked up the water that is on the edge of the table. I quickly drank it and turned to Sceven, "What happened?"

"It's too late when we got there because Kirk already got shot with that girl. She's in jail right now and it was found out recently that she was on drugs."

I nodded at what he said and I remembered Kirk.

Where is he?

Is he okay?

"Take me to Kirk."

The sadness on his face was obvious when I said that. I shook my head because I knew I am hurting Sceven, "Please, I wanna see him."

"Your chest wound isn't healed yet-"

"My foot is the one that'll walk Sceven, not my chest."

He just sighed from what I said before nodding. He helped me stand up and we left the room. I saw my friends that are sitting outside of my room.

When they saw me, they immediately stood up and hugged me.

"Are you okay, Cassy?" and Kendra.

"Why did you get up right away? You might lose consciousness." and Mikiel.

"Rest first, Cassandra." even Leed.

I just smiled at them before hugging them one by one, "Thank you for all of your concern but I'm okay now. I need to see Kirk."

Kendra turned to Sceven because of what I said.

I know that Sceven nodded at her so we walked again. Sceven slowly helped me until we came to a door.

"He's here."

I just smiled at him, "Thank you. Wait for me."

I immediately entered the door when Sceven let go of my hand. I saw Kirk lying on the bed while he's sleeping. Patricia is sitting by his side. She opened her eyes when she felt my presence.

"Hey, are you okay?"

I quickly nodded to her and sat on the chair next to her, "How is he?"

"He's okay now but he lost a lot of blood so he needs to stay here for a while. He woke up earlier and he immediately looked for you."

I smiled because of what Patricia said.

Even though Kirk was hurt, I am still the one he worries about.

She stood up so I turned to her, "Where are you going?"

"I'll leave you two. I need to change clothes too and I'll go with our parents."

I just nodded at what she said and she left. I just heard the door of Kirk's room close so I looked at him.

He's peacefully sleeping and I can't help myself that's why I grabbed his hand and hold it tight.

I keep murmuring his name while holding his hand. Even though he has scars on his face, his handsomeness has not diminished.

I carressed his face and I felt someone hold my other hand so my eyes widened.

He slowly opened his eyes and it came to me immediately when he woke up. The shock was obvious on his face when he saw me so I smiled and pinched his nose.

"H-hey, it hurts..."

"Uh sorry," I looked down and I just played with my fingers. I looked at him again and saw he is just staring at me so I spoke, "How are you?"

He tried to sit down but he lay down on the bed again so I supported him, "Stop moving first, you're not okay yet."

I handed him an apple that I saw beside him.

I quickly took it back when I thought about what I did. He's not okay yet so it's still hard for him to move his body.

"You shouldn't be here, Cassandra. You should take a rest first."

I just ignored him.

I'm glad that he's awake and nothing bad happened to him.

I thought he was going to leave me when I saw a lot of blood coming out of him when that happened.

I realized now that...

I still love Kirk.

He is the one I love.

My tears started to fall and I know that he saw it when he tried to held my face, "What's wrong?"

I stood up and hugged him. I couldn't stop myself from hugging him because I missed Kirk so much.

I really miss him to the point that I used Sceven because I'm longing for him.

"S-stop crying, Cassandra. I'm okay-"

"I miss you."

He looked at me in surprise when I said that, "I miss you too but you should go back to your boyfriend."

I frowned at what he said.

Who is he referring to?

"I don't have a boyfriend?"

His lips parted at what I said, "Sceven?"

I quickly shook my head because of what he said. I saw the corner of his lip rise and I gasped when he suddenly hugged me.

I miss us.

Hopefully we are back to normal.

"What about Sceven? What will you do to him?"

"I'll try to talk to him but now, I just want to say that I love you, Kirk Valencia."

I kissed him on his lips and I felt him reciprocate it back.

Kirk Valencia...

You're driving me crazy again.