Illegal (16) Spank ✓

Illegal (16) Spank

I just stared inside the clinic while the nurse treated Kirk. Not for being oa, the reason why I said that he should stay awake so that nothing bad would happen to him. I don't know, that's how superstitious we are. When you stumble or something, don't go to sleep.

It was obvious on Kirk's face that he wanted to sleep while he was being treated but I told the nurse to press on his wound when he closed his eyes. It's really good that the nurse is a man now.

When they finished, Kirk went straight to me and said, "What's your friend's trip?"

I just shrugged my shoulders, "Are you okay?"

He shook his head, "Not totally but I can manage."

All of Mommy's belongings went to me. I don't even know how to run a business so how can I handle their business with Dad? I never went to the company again when Mommy died. I have no plans to go there yet because Kendra's mom is now holding on to it.

When I was eighteen, the company would be named after me and Auntie would teach me how to handle it. I know, I don't really know when it comes to such things so I can't be relied on.

I could feel Kirk staring at me so I turned to him, "Why?"

"Be quiet."

I just stared at him and continued walking. I remember those girls who are trying to flirt with him, irritating, nauseating, I hate the taste of those women tweaking. If you see it, it's as if they own this asshole!

"Hey, problem?"

He grabbed my wrist so I removed his hand from it. I heard him giggle behind me so I turned to him, "Are you laughing?"

"You, what's your problem?"

"You, your toy. You were holding the female leeches earlier- "

"Just because of that?"

The corner of my lip rose at what he said. He just did that thing? Is it okay to date another woman while you're courting someone?

"That guy and you kissed, right?"

My eyes widened at what he said. The one earlier, and yes I saw him looking at us when Sceven did that. I bit my lip because of what he said, "I-I don't-"

"All right."

He walked over to me first while I just stared at his receding bulk. I'm guilty of what Sceven did to me, it's just a good luck kiss, isn't it? Why does it seem like a big deal?

That's really a big deal!

I shook my head as something entered my mind. I ran to where Kirk is until we were both walking together, "S-sorry."

He stopped walking so I also stopped and looked down. I'm ashamed of him, I should also respect him. But I didn't expect Sceven to kiss me on the cheek!

"Look at me," I looked up and saw him smiling slightly at me, "It's okay. You know you're just sorry, it's okay. "

He took my bag over my shoulder and started walking again. I smiled, he still couldn't stand me. I ran as he opened the door of his car and I sat in the shotgun seat. He turned around until he was seated.

I stared at his face and his lip was cracked. I slowly lifted my finger and he barely squeezed, "The fuck?!" He winced at what I did as I couldn't stop my laugh.

"Hahahahaha."

I just stopped laughing when I saw him looking at me seriously. He averted his head as I touched his lips again, "Stop, it hurts."

"Let's go home, I'll put some ointment to that."

"Your house?"

I nodded and looked outside. He starts the engine of his car until we are out of the school parking lot. Fortunately, it was afternoon so no one saw the two of us together. I still don't like the issue, he's in college and I'm in high school. There's nothing wrong with that, but I'm still shy.

Even though I'm seventeen, it's not obvious on my face because I look matured and based on what Kendra said, I look badass when I look, I doubt that, doesn't that seem to be true?

I looked at Kirk and I examine his whole face. He is really handsome, no matter what angle I look at him, his face is very perfect for me. Why is he so handsome?! I struggle a lot with him!

"It's weird, I used to call you daddy."

He turned to me for a moment before looking back outside, "What's wrong with that?"

"You're dating me now but I used to call you daddy?"

I saw his lip rise as he played his finger on the steering wheel. The way his fingers move, I'm not attracted to what he's doing!

"You can call me daddy if you want," He held one of my hands and he continued driving, "And I'll spank you hard."