Illegal (29) Call ✓

Illegal (29) Call

I feel so dizzy when I opened my eyes. I rolled my eyes across the place and I knew I was in a condo. The place was clean and all I could see is a big tv in front of me.

"Yeah? You got something, come here as soon as you get it."

I turned to the source of the voice and saw a bulk of a woman in the distance.

I closed my eyes first because I could not see well in my condition.

All I remember was someone covered me with a handkerchief and I didn’t know what had happen next. I opened my eyes and I saw the girl walking towards me.

When she got close to me I examined her whole face.

"R-rowela?"

She just raised her eyebrows at me before speaking, "So you still know me huh?"

I followed her with my gaze as she circled me. I moaned when she forcibly pulled my hair so I can now look up at her.

"W-what's your problem and why did you bring me here?!"

She ignored my question to her and just laughed at me. I looked at her from head to toe, she was wearing a long skirt and a big t-shirt.

What happened to her?

"Kirk left me because of you..."

I stared at her and saw she has a knife behind her. I opened my mouth as she quickly released it and I immediately avoided.

"What the fuck! Kirk and aren't together anymore so he won't leave you because of me-"

I stopped speaking when she suddenly pulled my hair again. I'm trying to fought back but I can't. My hands and feet were tied and no matter what I do, I don't have a defense yet.

I moaned even more as she pulled my hair even harder.

Any moment, it feels like my hair will be cut by what she is doing.  "I already called Kirk but he's ignoring me. I told him that I'm holding you in your neck but he just still ignore me."

She took the knife that is now on the floor and twisted it with her finger.

"I have no plans to hurt you but Kirk doesn't want to come back to me so..."

My eyes widened when she tore my clothes so she could clearly see my bra now.

"What do you have that I don't have for Kirk to leave me?"

"A-ahhh... stop it!"

I moaned when she suddenly scratched my chest. I know it's superficial but I can clearly see my blood coming out of there.

She moved away from me slightly and smiled.

She picked up the remote control and she immediately turned on the television.

FAMOUS FILIPINO DESIGNER, CASSANDRA BALENCIAGA WAS KIDNAPPED YESTERDAY.

According to her Secretary, she went to Café Letral with her bodyguard because she have an appointment to Mr. Regala but it turns out that after that meeting someone took her. The culprit is suspected to be a man in his thirties.

I lost my attention on the TV when Rowela talked, "How fantastic. There are so many people that loves you."

"What do you want? Why are you doing this to me?"

She just looked at me and ignored what I'm saying.

She turned her back to me and she walked to the door of the condo. When she came out, I wandered my eyes on the place.

I don't see anything that I can hold on to my hands and feet. I'm hungry. Yesterday was the last time I ate and until now, I haven't eaten yet.

I was able to sit up when she went inside again.

She came over to where I am sitting and forcefully touched my face, "What the heck! Y-You're hurting me!"

She just laughed at me and pressed the nail to my face even harder. I was in so much pain that I couldn't stop crying.

I'm not used to being physically hurt so I'm just in so much pain now.

She sat in front of me and to my surprise, her tears suddenly dripped. She immediately wiped it with her hands before looking at me, "I'm jealous of you," I just stared at her and waited for the next thing she would say, "Kirk loves you and I know some guy loves you too. You're rich too. All that I wants is in you."

She stared me in the eyes, "I only want Kirk so why can't you give him to me?"

"We really don't have a relationship. Kirk and I didn't have a relationship because of you!"

Her eyes widened because of what I said. She stood up and I was surprised at what she did next. She slapped me hard and she repeated what she did. I cried at what she did and she just stopped when she heard me cry.

"It's not my fault why you two didn't get a thing! I'll spare your life if Kirk would go here and if I'll be the one he chooses. Pray for your life if he wouldn't do what I'll say."

She left me inside the condo so I cried even more. The door opened again and she threw something at me. I saw a cellphone so my eyes widened.

"Call Kirk and tell him to come here."

When the door closed, I immediately stood up but I forgot that my hands and feet were tied so I fell with the chair. I complained even more because the pain I am feeling increases.

I just crawled until I could get the cellphone with my mouth. My tears are keep on falling on my eyes as I dialed the number of Kirk.

It was still unknown before he answered my call.

"Rowela please stop bugging me. Cass and I are no longer-"

"K-Kirk please help me..."