Illegal (24) CEO ✓

Illegal (24) CEO

My birthday was a blast. I had so much fun yesterday because I was with my friends. Auntie Alice told me that I could go back to the company again to introduce myself there as the new owner.

I don't know if I can really handle a company because I don't want a business. I want to take law but it's unclear what will happen because I have to handle their company again.

I'm expecting Kirk to come last night but yeah, it's really bad to assume things because I was just hurt last night.

I'm expecting him to greet me even in my social media account but there's none. I was expecting for nothing and I think... that was the most painful part.

Everything's back to normal. I attended school on Monday and I don't know if I will continue my studies because there is a big opportunity waiting for me once I ran the company.

I think this is the moment.

The moment that I need to rest from everything. What Kirk did to me is really bad, I was very hurt by what he said and I think I'd better move on with him.

Nothing happened to us.

We have not been together...

We just kissed and just like that.

I can't go back to the company we used to be with, even if he's annoying at times. That I was annoyed because I thought he was just fooling mom when in fact I am who he really wanted.

It doesn't make sense, right?

If he wants me, he can come to me and say that directly, there is no need to include mom in his plan.

But everything seemed to be fine when I acknowledged him as my dad.

The way before I'm calling him daddy.

It's so cheezy when I remembered calling him daddy. I felt so cringe before when I'm calling him like that because for me, my dad is just one.

And that's him.

Patrick Balenciaga.

We've been known for different countries because of their designs of bags.

Now, I'm going to the company with Auntie Alice because she said that she's going to introduce me to our employees.

I am also very grateful to Auntie Alice because she guided me during the times when Mom was gone.

She's the one who took care of me so I'm very grateful to Kendra's family. They're treating me nicely.

The person who are giving me death treats before stopped sending me. I do not know why. Since mom died, it increased even more but lately, I have not been receiving anything.

"Are you ready, hija?"

I just noddded to what she asked and we went straight to where their car was parked. I immediately got on there and when Auntie Alice came in, she immediately took my hand.

"Don't be nervous. I know that you can do it."

I just smiled at her too. I'm busy scrolling to my feed in facebook when I saw Sceven's post. It was our picture yesterday and he also took a picture at my fingers.

I looked at the comments and almost all of them were from our friends. They're not against with us though-- all they want is Sceven and I to be together.

Someone caught my attention. I found Kirk liked it and I can't help myself but to be curious. I checked his account and almost all the pictures I see are pictures of him and Rowela.

I can't help myself, I'm getting jealous.

He's flexing her.

I know Sceven is doing that to me but I want him to do that to me too.

I'm moving on but I'll not deny that I still love Kirk.

I miss every time I woke up to go to school, I see him in our kitchen preparing my food.

I miss those times.

Those times that he's telling how much he loves me. How much he wants to spend his life with me.

But yeah, everything turned upside-down when that Rowela came in the picture.

She's an ex for a purpose but I don't get it, she's still sticking her butt on Kirk's life.

When we got to the company I still couldn't help but be amazed at how big the company my parents had built.

Auntie Alice guided me towards the door. Many bodyguards followed us because maybe anytime soon, someone would suddenly shoot or take us.

Every employees are staring at us. There were some beginners and those were the ones staring at me. They don't know me because it's been a long time since the last time that I came here.

That time when my mom said that I should act infront of them that I'm the girlfriend of Kirk.

I miss that time.

That time when I lost my first kiss to him when he suddenly kissed me in front of our employees. I was mad at him back then because I knew I hurt Mom for what he did.

The few employees we passed also greeted Auntie Alice.

This is what I hate. I don't want them to treat me as their superior. I just want them to get comfortable to me but mom said that I shouldn't let go of my poise.

That the employer should treat his employee differently.

"Everyone look at me," everyone turned their attention to Auntie as she spoke. When Auntie Alice notive that everyone is looking at her she started to speak, "This is Cassandra Balenciaga. She will be the ceo of this company for now on."

Everyone started to talked when she said that. There were also some whispers but I didn't mind that. I'm just standing straightly, keeping my poise.

I sneezed and everyone looked at me, "I'm the new ceo of this company and I want all of you to treat me nicely. Now, go back to work."

I can't imagine that I can tell all of those. I looked at Auntie Alice and she's smiling at me.

I guess, this is really my fate.