Illegal (28) Abduction ✓

It’s been a few months and I have no news of Kirk. His last text left me dumbfounded but I just ignored that and focused on Sceven.

Sceven and I are currently dating as of now. I agreed for him to court me so now he is here in my office while I just focus on my laptop.

I looked at him. He's busy playing with Kissy. I smiled.

Kirk and I used to be like this.

I shook my head.

I'm trying to forget Kirk and somehow, there's progress. But this what Sceven is doing now, I remember Kirk.

"Have you received death threats again?"

I turned to Sceven and nodded, "I don't know why it came back, I lost the ones I received last month."

Even though I'm receiving threats, nothing is happening to me.

In the past, when I received such things, someone would suddenly tweak me or sometimes someone would kidnap me. So mom got me a bodyguard because I couldn’t defend myself.

"Let it go. The company you're holding now is growing so expect that."

I just sighed.

Why would they want to take the company from me?

My parents worked hard for it, why don't they work hard to build something like this?

"I can't drive you home today."

I looked at him, "Why?"

"We have to do our projects to miss Cruz?"

I just rolled my eyes. I forgot that the four of them are still studying. What's up with Mikiel and Kendra? Are they both okay?

Or maybe Kendra stop pursuing him?

"What time will you leave?"

"Maybe five?"

I looked at my wrist watch and it was past three in the afternoon. I just nodded at him and turned my gaze back to the laptop.

I just kept checking the file that Atasha sent me. It contains various designs drawn by my employees.

Some passed their work directly to me but the others, I don’t know if they just drew to say that they have work for this month?

I immediately dialed to my telephone. After a while, my door opened and Atasha, who was carrying an iPod, enters.

"What is it madam?"

I motioned her to come in front of me which she did quickly. I showed her some designs that didn't pass on me, "Who did this? Why are you letting them pass a design which are all a trash?"

She seemed surprised by what I said and looked again at the designs on my laptop, "I'm sorry madam, I'll just repeat-"

I cut her off, "Let the one who did it here-"

The door opened and I saw one of my bodyguards.

What is he doing here?

I looked at Sceven and he just gave me a peace sign. I turned to Atasha again and said, "What's my schedule for today?"

"Uh w-wait please," She quickly opened the ipod she was holding and tapped on it, "You have an appointment to Mr. Regala at Café Letral."

I just nodded at her, "Thank you."

She slowly bent her head and left my room.

I stared at the bodyguard sent by Sceven, "Just wait for me outside."

He quickly followed me and left my office. I glared at Sceven and he just laughed at me, "What are you laughing at?"

"Hahahahaha."

He approached me and rubbed my back. I stopped looking at my monitor and I looked at him. I closed my eyes because I am enjoying what he's doing, "Keep doing that, Scevy."

He just continued to massage me so I smiled even more.

"Kendra texted me a while ago, she said that I should be there as soon as possible."

I opened my one eye and sniffed. He just pinched my cheeks so I managed to sit up, "What the heck! It hurts so much!"

"I don't think we'll meet tomorrow if you pout." I frowned again at what he said.

I just want Sceven around me because I feel so safe when I’m with him.

It is like nothing would happen to me every time he is with me.

"Are you going to me tomorrow?"

"Yes, after dismissal I'll go to your house. What do you want me to bring?"

"Ice cream please. Cookies and cream."

He just nodded at me and he kissed my forehead. I just closed my eyes at what he did and I felt him kiss my lips.

I opened my eyes as he did that. I just smiled at him, "Go now."

"Yeah yeah. I'll go now. I love you."

"Be careful when driving, huh?"

He left my office and I looked back at my monitor. I liked a design there so I quickly put it in my folder.

I want that design. It is brown in color with silver on the handle.

I looked at a few more designs until I felt my cellphone vibrates.

From: Atasha

Good afternoon madam.

Your appointment with Mr. Regala was re-sched. At exactly 4 pm, you should be there madam.

After I read her message, I immediately closed my laptop. I looked for my bodyguard and when he saw me he followed me.

I got in the car and sat on the backseat. I opened my phone and I saw Sceven message popped.

From: Scevenpanot

I'll see you tomorrow, okay?

I just smiled from that and I type a reply from him.

To: Scevenpanot

Oki. Bring an ice cream. Love lots.

I closed my phone and I didn't realize that we were already here at Café Letral. I quickly got out of the car and was about to walk when my bodyguard spoke.

"Just wait ma'am. Let me go to the restroom first."

I just nodded at him and waited for him.

I scanned the whole place. I felt someone looking at me so I rolled my eyes.

When I saw no one in the area, I shrugged.

I'm just assuming things lately.

I saw my bodyguard in the distance so I turned towards the cafe. I was about to walk in when someone covered moy mouth with a handkerchief.

"H-mmmp ... h-hmppp."

I struggled there but it was too late because I lost consciousness.