Illegal (32) Get Along ✓

I went out of Kirk's room and saw Kendra waiting for me from there. I roamed my eyes around the place and looked at her, "Where's Sceven?"

"He left. He said that he'll change his clothes."

I just nodded at what she said. She's helping me get back to my room.

I even saw Nana Lucy together with the other maids. They hugged me as soon as they saw me walking towards my room.

"How are you, hija? Are you all right?"

Kendra helped me to sit on the bed and when I sit up properly, I turned to Nana Lucy, "I'm okay now, Nana Lucy. How's the mansion?"

"Quiet when you're gone."

I just smiled at what Nana Lucy said. She fed me food which I quickly ate while Kendra helped me.

I looked at her.

It seemed like something is bothering her but I don't know what is it.

"Are you okay?"

She looked at me then sighed, "How about Sceven?"

"I'll try to talk to him-"

"Cassandra, Sceven will be hurt by what you did. He's been with you through ups and downs. He was there for you when Kirk left you. Will you just waste it?"

I could not answer what she said.

I will definitely hurt Sceven once I tell him that I still love Kirk.

But I can't control my heart.

Kirk is the one that I love... not him.

I composed myself before I talked, "You know that I tried to love him but it's not the same as my love for Kirk, Kendra. You're my girl best friend and I hope you understand what I'm saying. I can't force my heart to love Sceven because I like Kirk. "

She sighed at what I said and held my two hands, "I'm your best friend and I know what's best for you and that's not Kirk-"

"Please, Kendra? Just support me on my decision because no matter how hard I try, I can't love Sceven as much as I love Kirk."

She let go of my hand and nodded.

I really can't force my heart to love someone rather than Kirk.

Kirk is the one I want to be with for the rest of my life and if it's not him, I wouldn't be looking for anyone else.

What he did for me... he caught the bullet that was for me, I will never forget what Kirk did for me.

"Just please, make sure that Kirk wouldn't hurt you again. If he hurts you again, I'll take you away from him myself, okay?"

I nodded at what she said and smiled. Afterall, Kendra can still understand me because we are both women.

We both feel the same way.

I looked at her and I couldn't help but think about what happened to her and Mikiel.

"Are you and Mikiel okay?"

"Uh, kinda? He's courting me..."

My eyes widened because of what she said. How many days am I gone? I'm not updated to her life this past few days so that's probably the reason why I don't know.

Since when?

"When? Why I didn't know it?"

"You were busy with Sceven before so I couldn't tell and then someone kidnapped you so I couldn't tell it."

I just smiled at what she said then I hugged her, "I'm so proud of you."

"You should be because I didn't stop bothering Mikiel. I told you he'll like me too."

She raised her eyebrow at me as if she's being proud of herself so I laughed. I really admire Kendra's childishness.

The door of my room opened and I saw Sceven smiling at me. I looked at Kendra and she just nodded at me before leaving the room.

"You good? Aren't you feeling anything bad?"

"Yes, thank you for bringing me here. I appreciate that."

He approached me and messed up my hair. I just stare at Sceven and I can't hurt him anymore.

I knew in my heart that I would hurt Sceven once I said that but I couldn't force myself to him.

Kirk is the one I love.

I hope that he will understand me once I tell him what I feel.

"Sceven, I need to tell you something."

He looked at me as if he already know what I'm going to say, "Is it about Kirk?"

I just nodded at him.

I bit my lower lip because no words came out of my mouth.

I am afraid of what Sceven would tell me.

"I know. I'm happy for you, Sandy."

I looked at him with astonishment in my eyes, "What do you mean?"

"I know that you still love him. I am the one to blame here. I pushed myself to you even though I know I will get hurt because Kirk is the one you love. I know that you tried to love me but that's not enough because he is the one you still love... "

I saw a tear in his eyes. I was about to touch his face when he avoided me, "It's better for us to stop seeing each other... for a while. Because if I keeps on seeing you Cassandra, I know I'll still going back to you."

I cried from what he said. I hurt Sceven so much and he didn't deserve it.

He was there for me when Kirk left me but this is me now, I chose Kirk over him.

"Always remember that I love you, Cassandra. If he hurts you, I won't hesitate to take you back from him."

He hugged me that's why I hugged him back. I'm so thankful that Sceven understand me.

I know that he's mad but he doesn't show that to me.

He slightly pushed me away and smiled, "Come back to him, Sandy."