Illegal (33) Proposed ✓

I smiled as I watched Kirk play basketball. Mikiel, Leed and Sceven are also here because they are part of the basketball team and their match is next week.

When the referee whistled, Kirk quickly came to me so I immediately handed him the bottled water which he drink immediately.

I even saw Mikiel ran towards Kendra.

I'm so happy for the both of them.

I turned to Sceven and I saw that he's talking to Leed. Our eyes met and he quickly averted his gaze.

"Hey, let's go?"

I nodded to Kirk and picked up my belongings on the bench. He took it from my hand and we left the gym.

I was absent from the office today to watch Kirk's game.

I just told Atasha that I am going somewhere important so she is now in charge of my office. I trust her now, so it is no longer difficult for me to leave the office to her.

We went to the parking lot and I immediately got in his car. When he entered, I quickly kissed him with his eyes widening.

"I love you."

He just smiled at me and I saw his face blush, "Ehhh. You're blushing. Hahaha."

"Shh. I love you too. Are we going to your house?"

I just nodded at him because I am more comfortable going to our house.

I met his parents last month and they were really nice at me.

Even though Auntie Ara is not her real mother, she is very kind to me. Especially Kirk’s dad, he even hugged me when he saw me.

Kirk is already driving to our house while I am holding his hand in one hand.

I know it needs two hands to drive but Kirk is so stubborn. He told me that he loves to hold my hand so I didn't argue with him anymore.

When we arrived, our guard quickly opened the gate. Nana Lucy was there also to greet me. I waited for Kirk to come out first for him to open the door for me.

That’s also what Kirk told me before.

He really don't want me to open the door myself because he said he is the one who should do it for me.

He's really gentleman though.

So I love him so much.

I saw Kissy running towards us so I immediately picked her up. She started to licked me on my face which made me laugh, "Baby, get her from me."

Kirk immediately took Kissy from me and now she kissed and licked him.

We went up to my room while he is carrying Kissy.

I immediately got dressed and went to the bathroom of my room to change.

I just wore what I'm usually wearing when I'm in the house.

My black bra together with my black shorts.

Kirk is used to me when I'm wearing thesw. This is always how I look like when he comes home.

His mouth is slightly opened when he saw me.

I threw at him my towel and I laughed when he didn't catch it.

He lowered Kissy to my bed so she barked at him.

He walked towards me and immediately lifted me up when he got in front of me. I hugged him so I wouldn't fall and I just realized that he put me on my table.

He started to kiss me and I kissed him back. His hand was just behind him because I had told him before that it might go somewhere every time he kissed me.

I stopped kissing him that's why he groaned, "What?"

I took his hand behind his back and immediately brought it to my chest. His eyes widened because of what I did but he also closed them again when I started kissing him.

His hands started to roam around my body. I’m not stopping him from what he’s doing to me because I’m willing to give myself to him now.

I'm willing to give in.

I'm about to touched his manhood when he pushed me away. I stared at him in surprise and he shook his head at me, "I respect you, Cassy."

I sped off the table and went straight to my bed before covering up.

I know he respects me but I hope he doesn't hang me like that!

"Cassandra..."

I ignored him calling my name and tightened my grip to my blanket even more.

"Stop talking to me."

"Cassandra, look at me."

I still ignored him and I continued to ignore him. A few minutes ago, I couldn’t hear his voice so I removed the blanket that is covering me.

"Kirk-" My eyes widened as I saw him kneeling on the floor of my room. I grabbed my mouth and stood up, "Oh my gosh! What's the meaning of this?"

"Cassandra Balenciaga, are you willing to become Mrs. Valencia?"

My tears falls because of what he said and I quickly hugged him while nodding, "Of course! You're so stupid!"

He slowly put the ring on me before lifting me up.

"I really love you, Cassandra."

"I love you too, Kirk. But I'm still 18, we can't marry each other for now-"

He cut me by kissing me on my lips, "I'm willing to wait for you, Cassy. Always remember that."