Illegal (21) That Girl ✓

The next morning, I went to school early and I didn't wait for Kirk to come to our house. Did he just say that I'm throwing tantrums at him?

Don't I have the right to be jealous of what he did to me?

He just went to his ex girlfriend's house to take care of her because she was sick? I think that's too wrong, he's already dating someone but he still managed to go there?

"Hey! Early eh?"

I looked at Mikiel and I just smiled at him. Of our friends, he's the one who always go to class first.

I remember what Kendra told me. Mikiel's girlfriend is dead and I don't know what is the caused of her death.

I stared at him for a while. When he felt me ​​staring at him he turned to me, "What's the matter with you, Cassy?"

"Do you really have a girlfriend?"

He stared at me intently before sighing, "When did you find out?"

"J-just yesterday."

"Is it Kendra?"

I nodded at his question. The sadness was obvious in his eyes as he stared at me, "She died from a car accident so... I can't love Kendra because I still love Shanti."

"What happened?"

"Let's not talk about her, Cassy. Just tell Kendra that I can't love her."

Kiel turned to me and put on his earphones. I understand that he doesn't want to love again but I don't know if Kendra will understand that.

Gradually, my classmates began arriving. Our classroom was getting louder and louder so I imitated what Kiel did, I also put on earphones and leaned over my desk.

Someone is poking me so I got up. I saw Sceven smiling at me. I smiled at him too, "Did you arrive early?"

"Yeah, I'm bored at home."

He just messed up my hair and moved to the seat next to me.

I can't understand myself too. Kirk told me those things but my love for him did not diminish. I should consider that as a red flag but I don't know, I wonder why I can't help but to love him.

He just went to his ex house.

Who is a sensible man to go there while he's dating another girl?

I left our room and I didn't mind Sceven calling my name. Our class will start in any moment.

I need to talk to Kirk... now.

As I walked, I met a lot of people. I also met some of Kirk’s teammates and some greeted me.

I was about to go to his classroom when I saw Patricia.

I remember what I did to her before. I just ripped her clothes, my mom said that she's sister of Kirk. But what did I saw in the comfort room?

"Hello."

She greeted me. I just raised my eyebrows at her, "Where's Kirk?"

She immediately grabbed my hand and ran. I tried to remove my hand she was holding but she is stronger than me, "Hey! What's wrong with you? I need to talk to him!"

"You can't. Rowela is there."

I stopped so she also stopped running. She let go of my hand then she sighed, "She's my brother ex-"

"I already know that."

What is Rowela doing there? What is that girl doing in Kirk's classroom?

I looked at her and narrowed my eyes at her, "Is he really your brother? Something happened to you last time I saw you."

I looked at the people walking by our side and some were running as well. The class is about to start but I'm here now, talking to Patricia and we're not that close.

We're in the garden of the school. She sat in one of the benches, she tapped the chair so I sat there too.

"He's not my brother. I mean, step brother to be exact. I'm not considering him as my brother that's why we did that and I'm sorry for that. I know he's flirting with you now and you might be mad at me- "

"No, it's okay. Let's just forget about that and please don't ever do that again-"

"I will," She looked straight into my eyes and she showed me her cellphone. I just stared at her but it's obvious in my eyes that I don't know what I'm going to do with her phone, "Look at their pictures."

I quickly took the cellphone on her hand. I scanned the pictures and saw Kirk next to a woman in bed, "Is she Rowela?"

"Yes and uh my brother doesn't love her if that's what you're thinking right now."

I looked at her in surprise because of what she said. If Kirk doesn't love that woman anymore, why is he still going there to take care of her?

I looked at the woman for a long time. I can't deny it.

She's beautiful.

"Why does he go there to take care of her?"

"That woman is crazy. When she saw me at our house, she thought I was one of my brother's girlfriend-- I mean Kirk! She would really slap me that time if I was Kirk's girlfriend. She still wants him to be his girlfriend. "

My mind can't absorbed all the things she said. They haven't been in a relationship for a long time but why does she acts like she's still his girlfriend?

"Don't talk to Kirk for a while until he tells Rowela that he's dating someone."

"Why do I need to adjust? I'm the one Kirk is courting and she has no rights to-"

"Are you even listening to what I'm saying? I said that she's crazy and maybe she'll hurt you."

I could not speak because of what she said. Is she that dangerous for me to avoid Kirk?

"Oh, he's courting you?"

Patricia turned to the speaker at the same time. I saw a girl who's now standing in front of us. She's beautiful and she's not even wearing our school uniform.

"Who are you?"

"R-rowela..."

I looked at Patricia when she said that. I stared again at the woman in front of us now. She's even smiling at me with her creepy look.

"Who are you? Kirk is courting you?" She's still smiling while asking me that question. I looked at Patricia and saw that she isn't moving on her seat.

"Uh-"

"N-no, he's just a friend of my brother, Rowela."

I was shook but what she said. Why do I have to deny it?!

The girl looked at me from head to toe. I couldn't help but be distracted because of what she did, "Alright then. Goodbye."

She started to walk away from us. It was only the time that Patricia took a deep breath and looked at me badly as if I had done something wrong.

She got up from her seat and left me sitting on the bench.

What was that?