Illegal (4) Special ✓

Illegal (4) Special

When I woke up, I went straight to the bathroom but I was shock when I suddenly fell down. What the fuck?

Shit.

I couldn't get up so I decided to lay down on the floor of my bathroom. I can't even move my legs.

I looked at my watch, my eyes widened at what I saw. It's already 6:30 in the morning! Oh shit!

I want to go to class. Will I be absent immediately for the second day? It doesn't make sense, right? I look lazy by chance.

I was lying near the bathroom door when the door suddenly open and my mom spat in shock when she saw me lying on the floor.

"Cassy-- What are you doing there?" Mommy immediately helped me to sit up but I felt like I was stiff because I am still not moving. I try to move my legs but I still can't. I'm having trouble.

"I can't stand Mommy." I said while looking in one direction of my bathroom.

It's like I already have a stiff neck because I couldn't move my neck. Just wow, I just fell, didn't I? What's happening to me right now?

"Baby, should I bring you to the hospital? Gosh! Wait. I'll call the doctor-"

"Don't bother Mommy. Just get my phone."

Mommy came out of the bathroom to pick up my phone on my study table. She handed it to me immediately and I nodded.

I picked up my phone and slowly typed to text Sceven.

To ScevenPanot:

Sceve, I can't go to school. Just tell them that I won't come. Labya!

Message Sent!

I put down my phone next to me and looked at Mommy. Based on her face, it was obvious that she cares about me. That's why I love my mom, like any parent wouldn't worry about her child, right?

"Oh gosh! I have work today, baby. I can't take care of you."

"It's okay Mommy." I answered her and smiled, "Just call Nana Lucy for me Mom."

Mommy's eyebrows suddenly rose and she put her hand on her waist, "Are you that old Cassy? Today is their day off."

Tsk.

By the way, our maids have their day off every Tuesday. I was planning to ask Nana Lucy to take care of me, apart from Mommy, she is also one of the people I trust.

Why did I forget that thing?

"Wait. I'll tell Kirk to take care of you."

One of my eyebrows rose slightly, "Who's Kirk mom? A new body guard?"

"No! You're being crazy again, Cassy. He's your father. Remember?"

Just now, everything became clear to me. I also forgot that I have a new father. It's not okay for me but of course, I need to accept the fact that he is now my father.

That's cool.

"Ohhh... why?" Mommy suddenly came out of the room. I took an over-sized T-shirt behind me because my cabinet is there.

I put it on first before slowly standing up.

"You can do it, Cassy," I said as I slowly tiptoed onto my bed. I'm glad that I can move my legs now. Kinda.

"Cassy!" my door opens loudly so I was out of balance and fell to the floor again.

"Shit." I said while holding my hip.