Illegal (18) Feelings ✓

It never leaves my mind who called Kirk last night.

He doesn’t want me to hear anything last night so he left the food that he was cooking and went to the back of our house.

When I told him who was calling him, he quickly took the cellphone on my hand and headed outside.

I am planning to follow him last night but someone stopped me from doing that. Kirk doesn't have anything to hide from me, does he? I mean, he's courting me and if he hides something from me, I'll immediately stop him from courting me.

"Hey! Come on, we'll go out later Sceven said."

I turned to Kendra and just nodded. Maybe it's good for me to have a party first, I don't want to think too much because Mom used to tell me, whenever you're thinking a lot, there's a chance you'll get crazy.

I don't know if it's true but I won't lose anything if I will follow Mom.

Afterall, she’s my mom and I know that she knows everything that can make me better.

Sceven is ignoring me. I don't know why. After the argument between him and Kirk, he hasn't talked to me since then. What has gotten on his mind to treat me like this?

I saw him talking to Leed and he felt I was looking at him so he turned to me. I even smiled at him but he immediately returned his gaze to Leed.

I looked at Kendra and raised an eyebrow, she brought back the look on Sceven and me.

"You two have a problem?"

"I don't know. He hasn't noticed me since he and Kirk played."

"Ohh, maybe he's jealous about your suitor?"

I looked at her intently. That's too impossible!

I know Sceven doesn't like me at all so why would he be jealous of Kirk?

If he liked me then he would have admitted that, right? He would flirt with me before if he wanted me.

"That's impossible, Kendra."

Her eyebrows rose even more, "Why is that? It's not vague because you're beautiful and you're always with him. You're too naive, Cassandra."

She just rolled her eyes at me, I couldn’t help but to think. My head hurts even more because of what she said.

I really deserve to drink alcohol later.

I ignored Kirk’s call to me. I didn't go home to our mansion  when class ended and I went with Kendra to their house so that I could change my clothes as well.

Why is he calling me? He couldn't even answer my question last night who called him and then he wanted to call me today?

Uh, in his dreams!

I'm wearing a tank top pair with a black skirt. I also borrowed Kendra's boots because our feet are the same size also.

I know that I'm 17 only but I can manage to enter a lot of bars because of my parents influence. Just knowing or seeing my id, bouncers will definitely let me in right away.

Yeah, I'm giving also a tip to them whenever they're letting me to go inside.

We arrived at the La Crasa Hotel Bar. Sceven's cousin owns this. Even though I'm still a minor, I can enter here without them seeing my ID.

Sceven is in front of me but he can't stare at me. What is his problem and why is he ignoring me so much?

"Hey, hey, hey, it looks like Sceven and Cassy has a quarrel."

"Hey, stop it, there's nothing!"

The three of us have already started to be tempted because of what Leed said. If I were to be asked, it looks like Sceven and I really have a quarrel. Is it because of the game he and Kirk played?

I immediately stood up from sitting when I felt that my stomach is aching. I didn't take Kendra with me anymore because she is busy flirting with Mikiel.

Aish.

No matter what I said to her to stop flirting with him, she doesn't follow me. I don't know if it's an infatuation only but Kendra has been doing this for too long.

I removed the belt of my skirt and touched my stomach. I don't know if I've been drinking too much but I'm in so much pain right now.

"Oh my gosh!"

I faced the man holding my stomach and I saw Sceven, "What are you doing here, Sceve? This is a girl's comfort room!"

"I don't care, Sandy. I just miss you."

I opened my mouth as he hugged me tightly. I missed him too that's why I hugged him back. I'm carresing his back while he is still hugging me.

"Why are you ignoring me this past few days?"

He stepped away from me and stared into my eyes, "You're so numb, aren't you?"

"What do you mean?"

He kissed me suddenly on my lips so my eyes widened, "Dont you know that I have feelings for you? I'm jealous of that Kirk, Sandy."