Illegal (22) Need ✓

Illegal (22) Need

I went back to our classroom. When Sceven saw me, he was about to approach me but I went straight to the farthest part of the classroom. I don't want to talk to someone now.

I still don’t understand why Patricia said that.

Why do I have to hide? Is there anything dangerous in that woman that I still need to hide so she won't hurt me?

Kendra walked towards me when our teacher already left the classroom. She held her chin as she looked at me, "What's the matter?"

"Do you know Rowela?"

Her forehead furrowed and for a moment, did not speak as if she's thinking, "Rowela who?"

"Kirk's ex?"

"Oooh." Her mouth formed into O shape and she immediately looked at her cellphone. She scrolled there for a long time before showing it to me.

"Is this her?"

I looked at it and saw that it was the woman who talked to me earlier. I nodded at her and I continued swiping Rowela's pictures.

I don't know her but based from her pictures, I can say she is also rich.

"They broke up for a long time, eh, that's the rumor last year, you don't care much about Kirk before that's why you don't know," She put her cellphone back in her uniform pocket and looked back at me, "What happened?"

"She talked to me earlier. She's asking if Kirk is courting me but Patricia quickly refused-"

"Patricia the bitch?" I just nodded at what she said and leaned over my desk.

I also told Kendra everything that happened in our house. Why Kirk and I quarreled because of that Rowela and why until now Kirk and I haven't talked.

Why does that woman feelings seem more important than how I feel?

Kirk is dating me but why am I not his priority?

He thinks more about Rowela's condition than I do.

"You should talk to him about that Rowela girl, Cassy. If he chooses her then let him, we both know that you deserve Sceven better."

I just nodded to her and got up from the seat.

I'll just go home.

This is a long tiring day.

I ARRIVED at our house with no maids in the living room. I went straight to the kitchen and saw Nana Lucy with the others. They immediately greeted me when they saw me and fed me.

"Why are you home so early today, hija?"

"We dismissed early, Nana." I lied.

I didn't want to say I came home early because I was stressed out with Kirk. They all know that Kirk is my boyfriend because he is always at home.

I ate the foods that the maid gave me. I quickly drained it and put it in the sink.

"I'll go upstairs, Nana."

She just nodded at what I said so I walked to my room. I changed clothes and just wore short shorts and a black sleeveless.

I immediately picked up the laptop on my table and quickly opened it.

I searched for her.

Rowela Hernia.

I clicked the one who's on top of all. My eyes widened because her cover photo was a picture of her and Kirk with a caption of "my love". Really?

The thickness of this woman's face?

I looked for her pictures in her fb and almost all of them were pictures of her and Kirk. Is she really that obsessed with Kirk that's why she doesn't want to erase all of these yet?

They haven't been together for a long time but if shee acts, it's like she's still being courted.

The door of my room opened and I saw Kirk. He slightly smiled at me, he put his bag on my table and went straight to where I am.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I acted like that last time. I didn't mean to say it. I'm just so stress."

He lay down on my bed and I just stared at his face. His big eyebags are obvious on his eyes but I can't deny that he is still very handsome.

I held his face so he turned to look at me. He tenderly kissed my hand that is holding his face. No one ruined the moment. I've only been with Kirk like this once and I want to make the most of it.

He sat down and faced me. He suddenly kissed me so my eyes widened.

"I love you, Cassandra."

"I love you--"

He stopped me from speaking and covered my lips again. I was still shock by what he did so I could clearly see his face as he closed his eyes and kissed me.

I kissed him back and I was about to touch his body when he pushed me, "What's wrong?"

"You already know her, don't you?"

If he's talking about Rowela then yes, I nodded at him then he just sighed. He held my two hands and stared me in the eye, "We can't be together if she's still here."

I can't talk. I just let him hold my hand while staring at me. I try to open my mouth but no words come out of me.

"I'm going now. I'll be back when everything is in order. Always remember that I love you, Cassandra."

He stood up and he's about to walk out of my room when I grabbed his hand. I know that my tears is now falling on my eyes but I didn't mind that. I'm used to Kirk and I love him too, I don't want to lose him.

I don’t want him to disappear.

Even if Rowela and I share his time, that's fine with me as long as he doesn't leave me!

He touched my eyes, "Don't cry, Cassy. I'll come back when--"

"But I need you here."

He just smiled at me and slightly walked away from me, "She needs me too, Cassandra."