Illegal (11) Two Strike ✓

"Sandraaaaa!"

"Kendra, I told you to call me Cassy."

Kendra immediately fold her fingers into two like she wants a peace offering.

We are going to the cafeteria now because our male friends decided to have lunch at the cafeteria. I caught Kendra arguing with our classmate so I grabbed her and dragged her.

I didn't attend the first and secknd subject so I just went straight to the cafeteria.

I'm cutting classes!

"Cassy!" I turned when someone called my name and I saw Leed waving at me while Mikiel is with his earphones.

Where is Sceven?

Later on, I saw Sceven behind them... with Patricia?

That bitch?!

When the four of them approached Kendra and I, they immediately sit down.

Patricia raised an eyebrow at me so I raised my eyebrow too.

"Bes, there's a witch in front of us." Kendra and I laughed when she whispered that to me.

The two of us frowned so we laughed even harder.

"Hey! Are you two crazy?" Kendra and I stopped when Leed suddenly squeezed Kendra and I's ear.

"Fuck Leed! Let go of my ear!"

Leed stops pinching Kendra's ear that's why I am the only one he's pinching.

Fuck! It hurts!

"Hey Leed, stop it." Sceven said to Leed and he patted its hand.

I touched my ear because I felt like it can be remove any time.

I took my mirror from my bag and stared at it.

Argh! It’s also annoying to have a fair skin! The redness in my ear is obvious!

"You're bad, Leed! Bad!" I said to Leed while still shaking my head.

I stared at Sceven and saw him talking happily with Patricia.

Tss.

Suddenly I stood up so they were all surprised. Even Sceven and Patricia stopped talking.

I sighed and spoke.

"Hmm. Okay! I'll see you later! I'll just cut." I kissed Kendra before nodding to the three men.

Grrr!

I'm jealous!

I went to the college building which is called 'socialties'.

I don't know why there is such a thing, what we call high schools is 'freebies'.

I just walk around the campus because I don't know the detours here.

Oh my gosh.

I wanna pee!

I hurriedly searched for restrooms but couldn't find any.

Geez!

Does my urine will make it harder for me?

I went up to the second floor of the building and toured it. Waaaahh! I might catch up here.

When I saw something written 'She', I immediately went in there.

I went to a cubicle and calmly said hmm.

I was about to go out when I heard a noise.

"Ughh... F-faster, Kirk... Ahmm..."

I covered my mouth when I heard a moan.

What's that?

Moan?

A moan?!

I slowly opened the door and saw Kirk... KIRK VALENCIA?!

With that bitch woman! PATRICIA!

Did I mention that he was just fooling mommy?

That bitch, she was with Sceven earlier but now?

Don't tell me she went here first?

I slammed the door so they both stopped.

"W-what the? Disturb---- Cassy?" Kirk's eyes suddenly widened when he saw me and he quickly lifted his pants.

"Cassy, ​​let me explain-" I immediately slapped Kirk and pulled Patricia away.

"B-bitch! Let go..." Patricia tried to remove my hand from her hair but she couldn't because my grip is so tight.

"Cassy, ​​calm down-"

"Calm down your face! You're a pig! You're disgusting! You... You..." I couldn't continue what I was going to say because Patricia might know that someone is mediating between the two of them and mommy.

I slapped Kirk again and then Patricia too.

"Fuck you, Patricia! We're not done yet!" I suddenly tore Patricia's dress so she started crying.

Duh! Who is she to cry?!

I dragged her out of the restroom and slapped her twice.

I went back to the comfort room and locked the door.

I threw the trash that was inside the cubicle at Kirk. There was also a napkin sticking to his polo so it was stained.

"Cassy... Wait." He approached me and prevented me from hitting the map on him.

"What?! You cheated! You moron! I'm going to report you to mommy! I thought you were different from the men I met but you're just the same! You said you would love mommy but what are you doing? You just fucking... Fucking... " I burst into tears while talking.

I thought he was okay for mommy but they were just the same as the men I met.

How could he?!

"Cassy, ​​I'm just tempted. Wait! Don't report me-"

"Huh? Talk to my hand, jerk! Why I shouldn't report you? What are you? You're my dad, aren't you? Why did you cheat on mommy? I hate you! I thought everything was okay... but I just thought it was."

I sat on the floor and shed the tears that wanted to come out of my eyes.

Why do I seem to be hurting? It looks like I was fooled.

Kirk suddenly approached me and hugged me.

"Shhh! Don't cry, Cass. Hush now! Please?" He rubbed my back but I pushed him.

"I won't report you to mommy... but, stay away from us! Leave us alone-"

"No, Cassy! I can't."

"Yes, you can! Leave! You ruined my fucking day. I hate you-"

"Fuck Cassy! Don't say that. You're hurting me!"

"Hurting you? Are you insane?! Just leave-"

Fucking moron bastard asshole-

"If I knew only a kiss could stop you, I should have made it earlier, Cassy. By the way, nice lips."

"FUCK YOU! I'M GOING TO REPORT YOU TO MOMMY! YOU'RE CHANGING THE CONVERSATION!"

"C-cassy, ​​no..."

"Get the hell out of our life!"

"I can't..."

"Two strike Kirk? Two! When it hits third, just get out. Out of my sight. Out of my life!"