Illegal (3) Kissy ✓

Illegal (3) Kissy

I was startle when I heard some noise. My eyes widened immediately, I am afraid of things I could not see.

Eh? Ghost?

I looked at the clock and saw it's three o'clock in the morning.

Devil's hour! I don't know but that's what I know. My mom used to tell me that I shouldn't wake up or go to sleep at that time because someone might pull my leg. Lol.

I slowly stand up and look around. I don't see anything weird or am I just paranoid?

Fuck it! Should I stand just to turn on the light switch? I don't want to stand up. I'm scared of course, I don't like ghost.

I do not want to stand up! Maybe there is... there is... A GHOST!

I stood up and slowly walk towards the light switch but suddenly I heard a crash in my bathroom.

"Fuck!" I shouted and quickly left my room and went down the stairs.

I don't care anymore if someone might see me wearing a bra and panties while holding a big stuff toy. All I knew is I need to get out of my room!

I went straight to the kitchen and saw that the refrigerator is open. I even widened my eyes to see if our refrigerator is really open.

Gosh! Does the ghost open that?

I took the spoon from the sink and walked over to the refrigerator.

I heard someone moving something so I quickly closed it and hit the person with a spoon!

"Shit! Fuck!" I was stop by someone. I stepped back slightly and peeked on whoever it is.

Does the ghost got hurt just because I hit them?

"Kirk!" I quickly placed the spoon on the table and helped him to stand up.

Two strike Cassy! You missed twice! But it's not my fault! This man is showing up immediately and I even mistaken him for a ghost and a thief.

"Ohh! Sorry! I'm sorry! I thought you're a ghost-"

"It's okay." he said and he immediately sit down on a chair in the kitchen. He touched his arm that I slapped a while ago.

"I'm really sorry. Geez!" I took some ice from the refrigerator and put it in a plastic bag and placed it on his arm.

"Wait. Just wait for me." I went straight to the bathroom in the kitchen and picked up a robe. I put it on before taking the kit.

I took the plastic from him and put it in a cold compress.

"Here!" I gave him the cold compress and stared at him while he is doing the thing.

He is wearing only a white shirt and boxer shorts. Ohhh! So hot...

No no no! Rephrase it.

"Are you okay now?" I couldn't help but to ask him. I hurt him again for the second time. It's not my fault really.

"Yeah. I think." he stood up and put the cold compress on the sink.

Hays! I really need to check first to see if I'm going to hit is a person. Ghost wouldn't get hurt when I hit them. Duh Cassy!

I sat on the sofa and arranged the pillows there.

"What are you doing?" he asked when he saw me lying on the sofa.

"Ahm. Sleep?" Obviously, more questions?

"Why here?" he asked and sat down in front of me.

"There's a ghost... inside my room." I said and gently hugged the bear that my dad gave me when I was twelve years old.