Illegal (5) Baby ✓

Illegal (5) Baby

"Cassy!" I turned when someone called my name and I saw Sceven smiling at me while eating ice cream.

"Uh? Why?" I asked.

He took the books that I'm holding on my hand so I smiled.

"Thanks." I said and we walked to our room together.

How many more months will I need to wait before I can graduate? 9 months. Well, because it's June right now.

"Auntie texted me, are you sick?" Sceven suddenly asked me as we're walking.

"Nah! I just fell down on the floor." I said.

"What?! Are you in pain?! What happened?" he said and suddenly turned to face me while looking at my arm and body parts.

"Sceve! I'm okay." I said to him and widened my eyes.

"Okay. You said so."

When we got to our room, I immediately took my belongings from his hand.

Ms. Cruz came and immediately taught us about Modals. She is our English teacher. I don't even know why we are still being taught that because we are 4th year already. This topic is for freshmen, right?

"So class, can you use 'must not' in a sentence?" I just sighed at what our teacher said.

Many raised their hands because like what I said, we were taught that in the 1st year.

Ma'am pointed Celine who's raising her hand.

"Students must not-"

We all turned to the person who opened the door. It opened so loudly that all my classmates attention went to it. My eyes widened as I see who it was.

What is he doing here?

"Mister Valencia?" I was even surprised by what our teacher said.

Why does she know this guy?

"What are you doing here?" Ma'am added and approached him.

The women started murmuring when they saw him.

Oh my god! What is he doing here?

So handsome! Kyaah! Isn't he a college student?

What is he doing here?

What is he really doing here?

Maybe he has a girlfriend here in our class.

"Miss. Balenciaga, Mister Valencia needs to talk to you."

I was surprised by what ma'am said.

Me? Is that me?

"You know him?" Leed next to me asked me.

"Your boyfriend?" Kiel asked in front of me.

"Your assistant?" Kendra asked next to Kiel.

"Why?" Sceven asked me.

I just shrugged at their questions and stood up before going to Kirk.

The two of us went out and he suddenly grabbed my hand.

"Hey!" I said and removed his hand.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him and waved.

Well, he's wearing a basketball jersey now and he's holding a ball in his right hand. He was dripping with sweat. I watched his sweat slowly descend to his biceps--

"Done checking me out?" he asked and suddenly smiled at me. I was surprised so I stopped staring at him.

"Dream on!" I just said and averted my eyes. God! Did he really see that?

"I have something to say. Let's go to the garden." he immediately took my hand but I struggled as he held me.

He frowned at me and immediately asked, "What's your problem?"

I pointed our teacher and he also stared at her.

He approached ma'am so I followed him too.

"I have something to tell to my girlfriend. Will you excuse us?" Kirk didn't wait for ma'am to answer and he immediately pulled me away.

Wait!

What was that?!

We left our classmates gaping as well as miss Cruz. When I looked at Sceven, he had a sharp look at Kirk.

"Hey! What?! Let me go!" I said to him as I slapped him with the handkerchief I was holding.

Will he get hurt by the handkerchief?

"Shut up, Cassy." he said and still continued pulling me.

When we arrived at the garden, he immediately lay down on the bermuda grass and closed his eyes.

Like what the heck?!

"Hey get up! What are you going to say?! I still have class!" I said and slapped him with a handkerchief.

It's like I didn't exist because he was still smiling while I am slapping him.

Is this man crazy?

"Argh! I'll leave you here." I adjusted my clothes and was about to leave when he quickly stood up and pulled me so I fell on his body.

"Yuck! Eew!" I said and I forced myself to leave as I lay on him. He won't let me go!

What is his problem?!

"What?! Let me go!" I said and slapped his chest.

Do I know nothing but to slap him?!

"Okay okay." he said while laughing and released me.

"You have a problem?! What are you going to say?! Tell me and I'll go back to my class." I said and folded my arms in front of him.

He glared at me and said, "Your mom will be gone this week. They have a business meeting in Dubai. Maybe she will come back next week. I'll take care of you."

That's when I was surprised by the last thing he said...

Take care ?! Do I look like a baby?

"Tss." I just said and stared at him.

He suddenly turned his back on me so I saw his Jersey number and name written there.

Cassy Balenciaga

11

Seriously!

"Hey why is my name written on there?" I shouted.

He turned to me and suddenly smiled, "Because, I'm your property for now and I belong to you, baby." he said and suddenly winked at me before leaving.

What the?!