Illegal (6) Daddy ✓

Illegal (6) Daddy

"Mommy why is that?"

Why? You don't want that baby? You will get to know your daddy better when you are with him there at the Mansion.

"No way Mom! I can be alone when you have a business meeting abroad, right?!" I can't help but get bored with what mommy says.

She said that it's better to have that Kirk with me than to run away?!

Seriously?!

It's different now baby. You might just kidnap.

"Mommy, what's different now than before?!"

Just baby. Give to Kirk the phone.

I immediately handed the phone to the man next to me.

Hmp! I'd rather be alone than with this bastard!

And based on his gestures, actions, there seems to be something wrong. What is he saying ‘I belong to you baby. '

Chuchu! He knows a lot.

"What? Ahm... Yeah! I'm taking care of her... No! Next... 3 weeks?!... Just take care... Yeah yeah! Loveyou."

Kirk suddenly turned off the phone and looked at me.

Of course I'm not going to lose! I stared at him too!

"What did mommy say?" I asked as I followed him into our kitchen.

"3 weeks." he said then he drank the water he had taken from the refrigerator.

"What 3 weeks?"

I feel like I'm not feeling good in those 3 weeks.

Hmm.

"3 weeks! After 3 weeks, your mother will come home."

"What?!"

Earlier while we're at the garden, he said it's only one week then my mom will come home?

Is he freaking kidding me? Gosh! I'm pissed!

"Hmm. She said." he said then he shrugged his shoulders.

I suddenly exploded in annoyance so I rushed at him and suddenly choked him.

"Waaahh! Why so long?! Ha?! Tell me!"

"C-cassy... Akk... I can't breathe." I suddenly realized what he said so I removed my stranglehold on him.

What the hell did I do?

"I'm s-sorry. I'm sorry." it's like my voice is broken because I keep saying that.

He was still holding his neck while his eyes are closed.

"Daddy, I'm sorry. I'm sorry!" out of my own, I hugged Kirk and tears suddenly came out that had been coming out earlier.

No no no!

It can't be!

"Daddy, please? Huhuhu! I'm sorry. Forgive me." I still hugged him while crying.

I do not want!

He might die for what I did!

"C-cassy, ​​stop it. I'm o-okay." Kirk suddenly sit up so I sat down too but I didn't remove my hand that's hugging him.

"Arf arf!" I heard Kissy barking at me.

"Daddy, I'm sorry."

"Fuck Cassy! I said I'm okay! Don't cry." Kirk suddenly grabbed my two cheeks and faced him.

"Don't cry Cassy. Hush now! Please?" he hugged me and I continued to cry.

I know the reason is superficial but I really cry when it comes to small things.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I understand! Shhh!" he caressed my back and I didn’t realize I was asleep.

I just woke up when I smelled something fragrant from our kitchen.

I got up and walked into the kitchen. And... I caught Kirk cooking while wearing my panda apron.

"Hey! So, you're awake huh?" he grinned at me and suddenly folded his arms.

He is wearing only a shirt now and a boxer. Why is he cooking? Where are the maids?

"Your motgee hasn't sent them back yet." Kirk seemed to read what was in my mind because he suddenly said that.

I just nodded to him and sat in a chair.

"S-sorry." I said to him and suddenly bowed.

What if I hadn’t restrained myself earlier? He's probably dead now, isn't he?

"I told you Cassy, ​​I'm okay." I looked up and saw him smiling at me.

"Arf arf." I looked up on my feet and saw Kissy now wagging its tail while raising both hands. I think she wants me to carry her.

"Hi Kissy." I said and suddenly lifted her up and placed her on my lap.

Who might her owner?

"Hey, what are you cooking?" I asked him. Now I just thought that I've been smelling what he's cooking but I don't know what is it.

"Adobo." he answered me and continued cooking.

Hmm! Maybe it's my 3rd time eating like that because Mommy always orders food. I don't know how to cook.

I just took two plates and served it on the table. I also scooped rice and got water so that the dish is the only needed when we'll eat.

I climbed to the top of my room because I hadn't changed my clothes since earlier.

I only wore a white shirt and short shorts, I am just at home and Sceven isn't here so there's no need for me to look pretty.

Wait!

Did I just tell it?

Omo!

Waaaahh! Yes! I have a huge crush on Sceven.

I went downstairs and went straight to the kitchen. I took some dog food and put it in Kissy’s plate. I also made a dog tag and named it Kissy.

I called Kissy so she could eat as well and I went straight to the kitchen to eat.

I sat down in front of Kirk and I scooped a dish for the two of us.

"Thanks." he only said and was about to swallow when I tapped his hand.

"What?" he asked me while his hand was in the air.

"Pray!" I said and did the prayer position.

After we prayed, he immediately grabbed what he had cooked. I just frowned. It seems like he haven't eaten in a month, right?

"What?" he asked me when he saw me staring at him. I just shook my head in response and smiled.

I only had a few rice on my mouth when he suddenly sneezed. I just raised an eyebrow at him.

"I have something to say."

I frowned at what he said but I dropped the spoon and looked at him.

"I love you-"

"Yeah! I know Kirk. I know that you love my mom. No doubt. But still, don't hurt her. I understand now. You love her? She loves you? Well, that's great. Starting now, I will call you daddy. Right, daddy?"