Illegal (17) Rowela ✓

Illegal (17) Rowela

My birthday is coming. I also don't know what exactly would happen when that happen. It seems like I don't want anything to happen in my life because...

First of all, Mom is gone.

She immediately followed Dad without me even knowing her current state.

I also don't want Mom to have any more trouble with how she feels but at least, I hope she said goodbye to me in person and not through a note.

I'm so happy because I know that she's happy now no matter where she is. I know she doesn't let me down even when I'm no longer with her.

"You okay? You look tired?"

I turned to Kirk as he spoke behind me. He's busy preparing the foods because he told me, he will serve me until my birthday comes.

It's not even needed.

I can handle myself.

I can cook for myself.

I could do everything on my own but knowing Kirk, he wouldn't allow me to do things on my own.

I'm not his girlfriend yet and yes, I haven't answered him yet. Even though that's the case, I know he's only doing that because he wants to protect me.

In my case, more and more people tried to take my life because Mom died. They know that I can't be independent because I'm still young.

I'm just 17.

My birthday is coming up and I know I will receive more threats when I reach the right age.

Kirk is there for me and even Sceve...

Speaking of Sceve, I don't know why I let Kirk to court me. I know in myself I like Sceve but I can't explain it.

I also have feelings for Kirk and I know that my feelings for Kirk are stronger than my liking for Sceve.

It's okay to like Kirk, right?

I mean, I don't have a relationship with Sceve and I know that our feelings won't be mutual.

"What are you cooking?"

"Porridge?"

I smiled from what he said. For sure, I will want to eat again because porridge is one of my favorite dishes.

It was also one of the things Mom used to cook.

"I'll just go upstairs, be right back."

I didn't wait for Kirk to say anything and went straight to the top where Mom's room is. When I opened the door, everything seemed to flashback to me.

Those times that we're still happy, the three of us.

Maybe if Mom and Dad were still alive, I would be happier. I can stay here at our house even if I only have four friends.

I went straight to one of the cabinets and there I saw all the Balenciaga bag designs made by Mom's staff. This is my mom's collection.

Mom was into bags so she thought of building this business and naming it after Dad's surname.

All of their hardwoks are all successful.

So I also don't blame some people who want to take my life. My parents are too rich to the point that everything I can afford, even someones life, I could buy it when I want to.

I stared at one of my mom's bags, I took it where it was placed and stared. This is my mom's favorite bag among all of the others. I can't blame her because it's the most expensive of all.

She loves this because the one who drew the design was my Dad.

I put the bag back in its pouch and closed the cabinet. I smiled, I'm moving forward. I knew I could get through it all with the help of the people around me.

I left the room and went downstairs again. Kirk is still doing what he is doing when I left earlier.

I hugged him from his back so he kind of squealed, "Hey!"

"Hey!"

He turned to me and arranged the hair on the side of my ear. He started to kiss me on my forehead which gives me more butterflies on my stomach.

"You're so beautiful, Cassy." I just smiled from what he said, even though a lot of people say that to me, I feel like it would be better if Kirk said that.

My confidence is boosting whenever he's complimenting me.

"I'm going to finish cooking soon, we're going to eat once I finish this."

I nodded at what he said and I go to the sofa. I sat there comfortably while looking at Kirk's back. His broad shoulders... damn! I couldn't help but look at his shoulder because it is too firm to stare at.

Kley is an athlete that's why. I know that he's exercising everyday that's why he achieve a body like this.

I was busy looking at him when his phone suddenly rang.

I looked at him, "Someone's calling you."

"Pick it up, maybe it's my teammates."

I picked up his cellphone and frowned at the name I had read on the caller.

Rowela's Calling

Maybe it's not possible that he has female teammates, is it?

Who's this?