Illegal (30) Gunshot ✓

I am patiently waiting for Kirk to come here. He promised me he would go so I have something to hold on to. Rowela is here again and she is just staring at me.

She is with two men I don't even know and I had no intention of getting to know them.

"K-Kirk please help me..."

"Cassandra?! Where are you?!"

"Rowela kidnapped me and I don't know where I am. P-please help me, Kirk."

"I'll come for you, Cassy. Wait for me, I love you."

He immediately hang up the phone after he said those words. Two hours have passed but until now he has not arrived.

I do not despair.

Kirk is coming.

He promised me.

"It looks like Kirk won't come here..." I turned to Rowela when she spoke.

She stood up and she walked towards me. She motioned the two men to leave the room which they followed immediately.

"I still have pity left for you Cassandra, I'm waiting for Kirk to come here and I'll spare your life when he comes," She held my hair. I quickly shrugged so that she wouldn't touch it, "It's been two hours but he's still not here. Do you think he's still coming?"

She walked away from me again and sat on her seat.

I hope Kirk would go.

He is all I need to live.

I remembered Sceven, is he making steps to find out where I am?

Does he know what happened to me?

Suddenly the door of the condo opened and I saw the two men earlier holding Kirk in both hands.

K-Kirk.

He came!

Rowela quickly stood up and went to Kirk. She kissed him so I just looked away.

"Let go of Cassandra, Rowela. I came here alone, please let her go."

Rowela turned to me first before laughing.

Kirk is here, what else does she want to happen?!

"Not that fast babe, maybe it's better if we kill her so that nothing will be a hindrance for us?"

"Rowela!"

My eyes widened because of what she said. Kirk arrived why do I even have to be dead?

My face heated up and I know that Kirk saw it. He saw my tears coming down from my eyes. He struggled with the men and they released him.

He ran towards me and suddenly hugged me. I cried at what he did.

Only now, I feel his hug again... I miss him.

"K-Kirk..."

"Shh. Stop crying, Cassy. I'm here, I won't leave you-"

I heard a gunshot and my eyes widened as Kirk fell to the floor, "Oh my gosh!"

I turned to Rowela and she was holding a gun. I turned to Kirk and Rowela shot him in the thigh. I couldn't help but cry especially because of what Rowela did, "What else do you want?! Kirk's here right? Why do you have to hurt him?"

"It hurts my eye when you're doing it so it's better if you both die, right?"

"Damn you, you're so desperate..."

Rowela was shock because of what I said. I looked at Kirk and I felt sorry for his situation. I kissed his face while mumbling his name, "Kirk. I'm sorry... I hope you didn't come here."

"N-no. Don't blame yourself here, Cassandra. I want to go to you because I love you."

I even cried more when he said that he loves me.

I won't admit it but I know I miss Kirk so much.

"I love you Cassandra, even if I die it's okay and at least you're with me before I die..."

We heard a laugh so we turned to the source of that.

The gun she used on Kirk earlier is pointed at me again, "R-rowela, stop this craziness of yours. Please accept the fact that Kirk doesn't love you-"

"Shut up bitch!"

She fired the gun so I close my eyes. She just passed it by my side, I felt that my hand is already sweating. My hand is still tied and I need it.

"Kirk... I'll come back to you later and if you don't come with me. I'll kill Cassandra."

"R-rowela please stop-"

"Shut up Kirk! Think first."

The three left the room so I turned to Kirk. His pants are covered with his own blood, "Kirk are you okay?"

"Yeah. D-Don't mind me, Cassandra."

Even he's fainting, he forced himself to remove the tie on my hand and foot. When he finished removing it I quickly hugged him, "I miss you so much!"

I seem to miss the way I we look now. I hugged him tightly and I felt him caress my back. I remembered his wound on the thigh so I quickly tore the dress I am wearing and wrapped it around his wound to stop the bleeding.

He pointed my chest, "What happened to that?"

"Rowela stabbed me earlier but only superficially--"

He tried to stand up but he collapsed, "Kirk!"

"T-that woman, she's getting on my nerves. We talked and I thought she would stop bothering me if I didn't show up to you but I was wrong," He looked down and touched his wounded thigh, "I asked for help when I went here. I called Sceven. "

My eyes began to bulged, "W-what?"

"I asked for help to Sceven. Any moment he might come here. I told him to bring the police so that Rowela can be arrested as well-"

Kirk stopped from talking when we heard the police siren. The door slammed open and Rowela and her two men rushed to arrive.

She immediately slapped Kirk, "I thought you came here alone. You liar!"

She took the gun out of the guys pocket but he stopped her, "M-ma'am she might be killed-"

"I don't care let me go!"

When she got it she pointed it at me.

She pulled the trigger that's why I closed my eyes. I suddenly felt Kirk hug me so I gasped, "N-no!"

It was too late when Kirk was hit by the bullet that was for me. My tears flowed as he fell to the floor.

The condo of the door opened and I saw the cops. They carried Rowela but my attention was not to her but to Kirk.

"P-please wake up! Kirk!"

He slightly opened his eyes, "Take care Cassandra and always remember that..." He coughed and his blood came out there so I cried even more, "I-I love you, Cassy."