Illegal (35) Wedding ✓

There's a possibility

All that I had was all I'm gon 'get

I'm smiling while walking towards Kirk.

This is the best moment of my life.

Ever.

Auntie Alice is the one who is guiding me to the altar. She keeps on talking to me but I can't understand that because my whole attention is on Kirk only.

There's a possibility

All I gon 'get is gon' be yours then

All I gon 'get is gon' be yours still

I can't wiped my tears because Auntie Alice is holding my hand. I want to wipe the tears falling from my eyes but it might ruin the make up I’m wearing.

Kendra is smiling at me while crying when I looked at her. She mouthed 'I love you' to me so my tears falls even more.

This is it.

It's time for Kirk and I to be legally married.

So tell me when you hear my heart stop

You're the only one that knows

Tell me when you hear my silence

There's a possibility I wouldn't know

Auntie Alice gave my hand to Kirk then she whispered something to Kirk's ears which made him chuckled. I looked behind Kirk and my eyes widened as I saw Sceven there.

Know that when you leave

By blood and by me you walk like a thief

By blood and by me, and I fall when you leave

I quickly went to where Sceven is and I quickly hugged him. Kirk let me do that.

My tears flowed even more when Sceven hugged me back.

I miss him.

I miss my best friend.

"Goodluck, Sandy. I'm so happy for you, I love you so much."

"I love you too, Scevy."

I kissed him on his cheeks and went back to where Kirk is standing. He's smiling at me and I saw some tears in his eyes. He held my hand and we walked in front of the altar.

So tell me when you hear my heart stop

You're the only one that knows

Tell me when you hear my silence

There's a possibility I wouldn't know

Kirk and I both sat in the chair. I turned to him and saw that he is also staring at me, "You're beautiful."

I smiled from what he said, "You're handsome as well."

"Before I start this ceremony, does anyone object to the wedding taking place?"

I roamed my eyes at the place. No one spoke so I smiled.

This is it.

"May I have the rings, please?"

Our ring was quickly handed to the officiant. We stood up as we wait for the officiant to speak.

"Please repeat after me: I give you this ring, as a daily reminder of my love for you."

I took the ring from there and so did Kirk.

"I, Kirk Valencia, take you Cassandra Balenciaga, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part."

Kirk placed the ring in my finger and he smiled at me, "I, Cassandra Balenciaga, take you Kirk Valencia, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer , in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part. "

I also placed the ring on his finger. I couldn’t help myself so I covered my mouth.

I'm so happy today.

So tell me when my sigh's over

You're the reason why I'm closed

Tell me when you hear me fallin '

There's a possibility it wouldn't show

"By the power of your love and commitment, and the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may kiss each other!"

Kirk removed the veil I am wearing and he quickly kissed me.

Everyone clapped their hands when Kirk stopped kissing me.

I'm just smiling while some people hug me.

I faced Kirk and I kissed him once again, "I love you so much, Kirk Valencia."

"I love you more, Cassandra Valencia."

By blood and by me, and I'll fall when you leave

By blood and by me, I follow your lead

It's silly to think because I once called him daddy. I didn’t know that as time went on, I learned to love him.

The one I called daddy before will be my husband eventually.

Crazy right?