Illegal (10) Illusion ✓

1..

2..

3..

I sighed. I sighed in disbelief. Is it right? The one that my mom told me a while ago?

Pretend? Act?

That's insane! That's too unacceptable.

I will look like a mistress by any chance.

"Hi baby, I cooked breakfast for you." I turned to mommy when she suddenly entered my room.

She is carrying a tray.

Adobo, Milkshake, Fries, Burger! Gosh! Does mommy want me to look fat?

"Eat that. You still have work to do."

For the 15th time, I sighed again. Can I do what mommy asks me to do? That's too... hmm... hard?

"Morning!" Kirk suddenly entered my room carrying a large teddy bear.

Mommy approached him and they hugged in front of me.

I winced at what they did.

Okay? That's too... gross!

"Here!" Kirk suddenly handed me the bear.

I stared at the bear before raising an eyebrow at him.

" What for? "

"Hmm. Peace offering?"

I tss-ed. If it's just for pretending, does he really have to kiss me in front of a lot of people?

Is that required?!

I put the bear on my bed and stared at them both.

Mommy sighed before Kirk and her left my room.

What did I get into?

I got up and went straight to my bathroom to take a shower.

When I came out of the bathroom, I found Kissy eating the Adobo that mommy cooked.

"Kissyyy! Nooo!" I grabbed the tray from Kissy's mouth and put it away.

Shit!

Do I no longer have breakfast? It's like a storm had passed through my bed.

What the fuck?!

Grrrr!

I just went straight to my walk in closet and took my uniform.

Every morning my beauty deteriorates. My gosh!

When I went downstairs, I found that mommy id serving Kirk the adobo she had cooked. Kirk smiled and ate it.

They look, hmm? Mother and Son?

Whoaa! That's great.

Mommy turned to me and smiled at me. I smiled at her too and was about to go straight to the door when Kirk suddenly spoke.

"Are you going to school now? I'll bring you-"

"Thanks but no thanks." I said before leaving that Mansion.

I put the flower on the tombstone of the man who first came into my life.

Patrick Balenciaga

Born: May 18, 1962
Died: September 25, 2011

R.I.P

I sat on the bermuda grass and examined daddy’s tombstone.

How I miss this man...

"Hi dad," I greeted and wiped the dust off daddy's tombstone.

I also lit two candles and arranged the flower.

"Dad, I have a new father. Kirk. You know dad, he's kind of uh... I don't like his gestures. Look dad, he kissed me in front of my mom! That's too gross." I laughed before wiping the tears that ran down on my cheeks, "Dad, how are you there? Are you okay? You know dad, I miss you so much. I hope you're still here. Why did you need to die?" I lay down on the bermuda grass and watched the sky.

I didn't bother the dirt sticking to my uniform and I kept going.

"Dad, if you're still alive? Will mommy be happy again? Can't she look for a new one? Hahaha! Dad, Kirk is only 19 years old and mommy is 50! That's insane isn't it? Unless Kirk really loves mommy." I smiled at what I was saying.

I think of daddy next to me now as he hugs me. I miss that moment. Even though he scolded me for not following his commands, he still loved mommy and I. He never left us.

"D-dad, can I just come with you there? Act? P-pretend? I can't do that dad. It's just too hard! When Kirk kissed me, I knew mommy was hurt. Knowing my mom, she's too sensitive." I paused.

I remember the times I was reprimanding the two of them and mommy. Me being badass. Rebel!

That's too childish.

I'm just 12 years old since dad died. Mom almost got a heartattack when she knew that I join some sorority. Mommy was losing time with me so I thought, if I rebel, will I be able to get her attention again? Call me attention seeker, I don't care.

I'm just too young. I don't know what I'm doing.

I stood up and shook my weed clothes. I arranged the flowers and left there the ham sandwich that mommy had given to me.

"Goodbye dad. I love you." I said goodbye to dad and gave him a flying kiss.

I saw a bulk of a man behind the mango tree.

Wait!

Is it Kirk or it's just my illusion?