Ch-1

STOP THAT

{Takemichi-pov}

I was fighting with Kiyomasa. After, I came from the future. Knowing, I had to beat Kiyomasa to know about The Tokyo Manji Gang. I was getting beaten up when I heard some boys talking about someone.

"Oi oi look it's Y/n -sama "
"She is so hot,"
"But what is she doing here?"
"I wish she was my girlfriend,"
"You think she will date a guy like you?"

Isn't that Hina's senpai? Isn't she the hottest girl in our school and the girl Naoto told me about, but what is she doing here? It's dangerous here. She has to leave. Naoto told me she is the reason everything is like this. Is she also one of themembersr gang?

"Umm uhh. Kiyomasa-kun?" The E/c girl said, looking at the back of his head.

What the hell.  Is she doing?

"Huh," Kiyomasa turned around and saw the H/c girl. He blushed a little and said, "Ahh, Y/n-chan is something wrong?"

"Why are you beating Hina-chan's boyfriend," Y/n said as she bent down and took out some tissue. "Look at him. Are you al--"

So She knew my girlfriend was Hina. Hina must have told her. But what is she doing here of all places? Is she worried about me? She has to leave if someone from any gang comes and sees her. It will be a big problem.

"Huh, why is Y/n-sama worried about that bitch?"
"What the hell?"
"Y/n-sama is so kind."
"Y/N-SAMA, DON'T WORRY ABOUT HIM. HE IS A BITCH. HE WAS THE ONE WHO STARTED THIS FIGHT"

Is she that famous? What the hell, I'm a bitch now?

"Y/n-chan don't protect him. He is the one who--" before Kiyomasa could say anything someone behind Kiyomasa said.

"You have drawn quite the crowd," the boy said

Who are they? 

"A blond hair and a dragon tattoo on his temple. That's the vice president of Tokyo Manji Gang"
"Ken Ryuguji is also known as, Draken"

Huh, He is the vice president of Tokyo Manji Gang. He is so tall. But who is that behind him? Oh, no, what do I do? I have to ask Y/n-senpai to leave, but how she is treating my cuts, I can't just tell her to leave. 

'Hmm, who are they' Y/n thought, but she turned around and helpped Takemichi? She wipes some cuts with the wet tissue paper.

"Umm senpai uh I think you---"

"It must have hurt so much, right? Can you stand?" Senpai said, worried about me

"Yes, yes, I can, but I think you should---" I was about to tell her to leave when everyone in the park bowed down.

" President, good work," everyone said as the short boy started to walk. Huh, wait, is he the Leader of the Tokyo Manji Gang?

"Hmm, who are they?" H/c  girl said, but then turned around and started to wipe my cuts again.

"I... umm Y/n-senpai---" again. Why do they always cut me before I could say anything?

"Sano-kun I'm with the 3rd special attack unit. I'm Akaishi," he said as he looked at the "President" and did nothing. He just kept on walking.

"You're in the way. Mikey doesn't talk to guys he ain't interested in," the guy with the tattoo on his temple said.

"Good work," Kiyomasa bowed down said, but then he received a kick on his stomach.

"Now get up and go to the hospital," Y/n-senpai said, getting up and helping me get up.

Does she not know what is happening here? I have to take her away or else she will also get hurt.

"Kiyomasa, when did you become important? You're seriously going to greet the president with that sallow bow?"

"What's your name?" The president said to me, who was shaking in fear. "Hanagaki Takemichi," I said, looking up at him.

"I see Takemicchi," The blond hair boy said

"Huh"
"That's what Mikey said. So that what right is, Takemicchi." the vice president said. He walked behind the Mikey guy.

The president garbed my hair and said, "Are you a middle schooler? Takemicchi from today onwards. You're my bitch okay?"

Then he gets up and walks toward Kiyomasa. " Are you the one you organized this ''fighting ring'?

"Yes," the blond-haired boy smiled and kicked Kiyomasa in the face.

"Who the fuck are you?" He said and started to beat Kiyomasa. Everyone shook, swallowed their saliva, and watched Kiyomasa getting beat up.

"Stop that"