Ch-38

{Takemichi's pov}

"Naoto" I shout as I saw him lying on the ground covered with blood. I crawl towards him. 

"Hmph, that was uncalled for." 

"Hang in there, Naoto."I said as I hold.  Looking at him starts to tear up.

"Takemichi runs," He said making a serious face. He was in pain but he still tell me to run away. 

"OI oi oi," Someone said as he walks out of the alley. "I should be the one whos supposed to kill Tachibana Naoto, right? Kisaki"

"Sorry, Izana. This fucker tried to protect Takemichi." Kisaki said looking at him

'Izana? He is Izana Kurokawa.' I thought as I look at him. He slowly walks towards us. 

"You guys killed, my Mikey." He said looking down at us. "Kakucho," He shouts looking at the alley. And the Kakuchan walks out of the alley. 

"Kakuchan?"

"Kill him," Izana said looking at him.

"Yes sir," He said looking at me.

"Kakuchan..." I said as I remember him telling me to protect Izana. Then he takes out the gun and shot me. 'I got shot. I got shot' I thought I lied on the ground next to Naoto. 

Kakuchan look back at us when he heard Naoto coughing. 

"Good job," Izana said as he put his hand on Kakuchan's shoulder. 

"Well, that's disappointing." I heading Kisaki saying as he look down at me. 

"Ah, let's go now or else Y/n is going to kill me for going home late again," Izana said before leaving. 

'Y/n san? Did he and Y/n san end up together?' I thought

"Naoto I'm sorry," I said looking up. 

"Takemichi kun... When I first found you in the future timeline. You got me depressed." Naoto said looking up and blood come out of his mouth. 

"Huh?"

"I thought to myself. Can a pathetic wimp really commit all this? How can my sister fall in love with such a person? It's weird. No matter how much you failed you always come back to me. Now that I think of it That's how a hero would act like. You never give up, even when you've failed so many times." He said as he look at me. "Takemichi kun, You're my pride." He smiles at me.

"Naoto.." I said as I start to cry. 

"This is our final handshake." He said as he moves his hand towards me. "Takemichi kun. Dying sure is scary, huh?" He said as he look up at the sky and smile. "Quickly, Since I'm still breathing."

I move my hand towards him and hold his hand. 'This won't be last. I won't let it. I won't ever give up.'

.
.
.

After coming back to the past. I immediately call Chifuyu. I told him how I meet Taiju and have a talk. I also told him I meet Koko and Inui kun.

"Naoto died," I said as I look away. "Kisaki kill him. He was killed right in front of my eyes. After killing Naoto, Izana come there saying he was supposed to kill him. Izana, he told me I killed his Mikey. And after that, he called Kakuchan to kill me. And he shot me too. While I was lying on the floor I heard Izana saying something. He said Y/n san would kill him or something. I didn't hear clearly. Think she is still with him..... Chifuyu, what should I do?" I ask him.

"What?" Chifuyu asks in shock. 'Y/n?' He thoughts. 'She is still with him but why? does she not know what he does?' 

"And I really can't go back to the future anymore. There will be no next time. And I don't know why, but we'll make up with Tenjiku somehow." I said looking at him then I look down. "And the reasons to why Mikey fell under the hand of Izana and Kisaki. I'll end it all. This whole shitty sibling fight. I will kill Izana and Kisaki."

Chifuyu just look at me without saying a word.

"I'm prepared to stab even them..." I said making a serious face. "... I beg you. Do you understand Chifuyu?"

"Then what will happen to the first division?" He asks

I turn around. "This a fight of my own." I said

"Then you should explain this to them." I look at him.

"When you invite me I called the rest of them, too. Listen here Takemichi. This isn't just a sliding fight." He said as I just look at him. "Shinichiro made a legendary team. And Izana ruin it when he inherited it. It was Mikey who then crushed that strayed gang. In the midst of all that, Toman was born and I meet him." He said as he close his eyes then open them, smiling a little. "This sibling fight is related to Toman. This is also a battle for all of us in Toman. It's definitely first division battle, too. Just ask them and they'll definitely listen to you. That's what a leader suppose to do right?"

After that, my friends came I tell them everything except for the future part. And they decided to help me. 

"Takemichi how about we ask Y/n san about Izana. She knows him right? So, with her maybe we can know something." Akkun said as he look at us. 

"Yes, maybe she knows something. She is his childhood friend." Chifuyu adds

"Yes, I was going to talk to her. Hina is going to visit her tomorrow and I'm going with her. And at that time I'll ask her about him."

"Yes if she knows something about his gang, It'll definitely help us," Yamagishi said smiling. 

As we were talking I heard a car noise. I open my window and saw someone wearing Toman's uniform. He told me to come down. He was 5th division vice-captain. Then the captain of the 5th division come out of the car.

Chifuyu told me he dangerous guy. He grab all of my friends. And starts to beat me up until I was about to pass out. I heard him saying something about Izana.

{End of Takemichi's pov}

"Y/n did Kakucho told you about Kisaki?" Izana asks as he sits on the seat next to Y/n's bed. Y/n didn't say anything so, he pats her head but Y/n shakes off his hands. "Y/n? I need him in my gang that's why I let him join my gang. Try to understand, will you? Why are you so mad anyway? Why do you hate him so much."

"Why I hate him? He fucking killed my dog Kakucho gave it to me when I was 7. How could he kill such a precious animal?.... I love him so much but he killed it...  And He is fucking a manipulator. He manipulates others for his own good, what if he is manipulating you too?" Y/n shouts as she gets up and looks at him.

"Your dog? Did he really kill it?" Izana asks

"Wait, that bastard was the one that killed him?" Koakucho said looking at him. 

Y/n look at them then she grab her phone and lay back on her bed. 

"And here I thought we were just going to watch movies all night today," Ran said sighing, shaking his head looking at them.