Ss_12

"And all done." Hanma said as he was done changing Tsuki's clothes. "put the oxygen pipe back on and let's go." He handed her the oxygen pipe. He then other stuffs that belong to them and put them in his bag.

"Ni tie my hair too please." Tsuki said while she looks at him with puppy eyes.

"Oh come on," He looks at her then looked away. He sighed. "Come sit here." He sits at her bed and asks her to sit on the chair next to the bed.

"Okay," She sits at the chair. "Hehe, I want two buns."

"Sure whatever," Hanma rolls his eyes then starts to do his sister's hair.

Meanwhile, Mikey was outside her room waiting for them.

"Why are they taking so long?" Mikey said as he looks at the door of Tsuki's room. "Should I go in?" He grabbed the doorknob. "No, what if they are changing right now." He let go of the doorknob. "But I-..."

"Mikey, we are done. You can come in if you want to." He heard Tsuki shouting.

"Okay then I'm coming in." He said before walking into her room. "Oh?"

"Come in sit down. Wait for a bit, okay? Ni is tieing my hair." Tsuki said while smiling at him.

"He knows how to tie hairs?" Mikey asks as he sits on the chair.

"Yeah, he always tie my hair. He is the best." Tsuki answers as she smiled at her brother.

"There it's all done," Hanma said as he gets off of the bed. "Look here," he grabs Tsuki's chin and move her face. "What did you eat something already?" He ask as he saw some food crumbs on her face. "Seriously," He wipes her face.

"Heh, stoppp. You wipe my face too hard." Tsuki said while moving her head always from him.

"Well, that's because you always eat food all the time and never wipe your face." He said as he roll his eyes. "Come get up we have to go home now." He grabs the bags with one hand and holds Tsuki's hand with another.

"Mikey, are you coming to your house?" Tsuki asks as she looks at him while walking out of the room.

"Oh, I don't know... I think I'll go home for now but I'll come visit you later." He answers

"Ohh... " Tsuki pouts."okay then." She said looking ahead. "Ni let's eat curry tonight."

"Okay, but tomorrow we'll eat whatever I want then." Hanma said as he looks down at her.

"Okay," She smiles at her brother. Tsuki looks at Mikey as they walk out of the hospital. "Bye-bye Mikey see you soon." She said while smiling with her eyes close.

"Yeah see ya." Mikey waves at her while watching her leave.

"Ni, I want ice cream too." Tsuki looks at her brother while clinging to his arms.

"You're a spoilt brat, you know that?" Hanma said looking down at her.

"Huh? Non am not." Tsuki let go of his hand and cross her hands.

"Oh yeah then who's the one that always makes a mess while eating, never make her bed cause her brother will do it, always want to get everything she sees, and never listen to her brother," Hanma said while smirking.

"Hump..." Tsuki looks away from him.

While Tsuki and Hanma were walking home, Mikey was watching them while smiling.

"He acts completely different when Tsuki is around." He said then he turn around and starts to walk. "Well, maybe that's his true color. He is nice but acts tough." He smiles

.
.
.

"Tsuki chan do want to paint your nails? I brought some of my nail polish." Emma said as she saw Tsuki her nail polish.

"Wow, they are so pretty." Tsuki's eyes sparkle when she saw the nail polish.

"Do you want us to paint them?" Y/n asks while smiling at Tsuki.

"Yes sure, I would too." Tsuki answers as she smiles with her eyes close. "Ni, look they are going to paint my nails." She look at Hanma as she was still smiling.

"Mhmm yeah I can see that." Hanma smile at her then look at the boys. "Seriously, I told you guys not to come here. Why don't you listen." He glares at them.

"What? It's not our fault. They wanted to come here and hang out." Draken said with an annoyed voice.

"Tch," Hanma looks away. "Tsuki, I'm gonna stay in my room. If you need anything call me right away, okay?" He said as he glared at the girl then look at Tsuki and smile.

"Okay," She smiled at her brother then look back at the girl.

This morning the boys and the girls came to Hanma's house, even after he told them not to come here. He was really mad when he saw them in front of his house. He was about to tell them to leave but Tsuki came in and ask them to come inside.

"Mikey kun?" Takemichi look at Mikey who was staring at Tsuki. "Do you like Tsuki chan?" He asks.

"Wha... what are you saying Takemitchy." Mikey said slapping Takemichi's back. "We just met how can I like someone I just met." He laughs

"Okay then..."

"Tsuki chan which color should we paint your nails with?" Hina asks while looking through the nail polish.

"Hmm... should we try this one? I like lavender colors so." She answers as she grabs a lavender color nail polish.

"Okay then," Y/n grab the nail polish from Tsuki's hand. "Here stretch out your finger like this." She said as she saw how to do it.

"Oh okay," Tsuki did as they said. Y/n starts to paint her fingers. "Wow, it looks so good." She said while staring at her nail.

"I know, right? Look I also painted my nail." Emma said showing Tsuki her nails.

"Wow, Emma chan yours look so great."

"Right? Y/n painted them for me." Emma said looking at her nails.

"Yeah..." Tsuki starts to cough all of a sudden. "Y/n is really good at painting nails." She smiles at them then she coughs again.

"Tsuki, are you alright?" Y/n said looking at her with a worried face.

"Yeah-.." Tsuki then starts to cough really loud.

"Hey Tsuki, let go to the hospital." Mikey said as he gets up and starts to walk towards her.

"Hanma kun," Takemichi shouts. "It looks like something is happening to Tsuki chan."

"Tsuki," Hanma burst into the living room as soon as he heard Takemichi. "What happened?" He sits beside her and rubs her back.

"Oh, it's nothing. I just-..." Tsuki then faints right in front of them.