Ch-20

"Y/n are you ready now?" Izana shouted. He was outside Y/n's house waiting for her.

"Yes," Y/n said as she come out.

Y/n saw he was all dressed up. He was looking very hot. She blushes. She looks away and then back at him.

"How do I look?" She spins around, showing him her outfit.

"You look really pretty." He looked away. He blushed 'Why is she so cute' Izana thought.

"Really? Thank you. You look very handsome too," Y/n said as she ran up to him and hold his hand. "Let's go now"

Since today was Sunday and Y/n didn't want to stay home. So, Izana asked her to go on a date with him and Y/n agreed. They were going to watch a movie and after the movie; they were going to have an enjoyable meal. Y/n was excited about the date and Izana was happy that he could go out on a date with the girl he likes.

"Izana, before the movie can we eat something?" Y/n looked at him. She has eaten nothing because she was busy choosing her outfit and doing other things, and now she is hungry.

"Sure, what should we eat?" Izana asked.

"I want cake and a smoothie," Y/n answered.

"Okay then. "

They went to a cafe and eat. After they ate, they paid for the food and went to watch the movie. While watching the movie, they hold each other hand.

{Y/n's-pov}

'Oh my god, I'm holding hands with Izana. He looks too hot today.'

I was blushing the whole time while watching the movie. The movie is so good. It was so funny. (Let's just say you guys went to watch a funny movie). I was laughing so hard while watching the movie. But unfortunately, the movie end. After the movie, it was already 4 pm so we discussed eating something but then Izana got a call. He excused himself to get the call.

"Who could that be? Maybe Kakucho?" I talk to myself. I looked at the sky. "Why do I feel like something bad is going to happen....?"

After 5 minutes, Izana came back. He looks at me. He somehow looks mad and sad at the same time. 'Did something happen?'

"Iza... What happened?" I asked.

"Y/n... I have to go now.." He said. He looked at his phone, then back at me. "My gang needs me right now."

"Ohh Okay, then you can go since your gang needs you," I said as I smiled. I was a little upset, though.

"Okay... but first let me take you home," Izana said as he looked at me.

"No, no, it's fine, you don't have to, I can go home by myself," I said

"No, I'm gonna take you home and then I'll go meet my gang," Izana said. He came closer and hold my hand. "Let's go."

"O.. okay," I said as I blush.

We walk together, holding our hands. We walk in silence but then Izana breaks the silence.

"You're upset, right?" He said, looking at me.

I look at the ground and then back at him. "Yes, a little," I said

"... Hmmm then how about we go on a date next Sunday," Izana said, smiling.

My eyes lit up as I heard him saying that. "Sure, let's do this," I said as I smiled as well.

"Okay."

And then we soon arrived at my house. We stand outside my house. I look at him and saw he was rubbing his back.

"Well then, bye." He said as he was about to leave. I pull him back and kiss his cheeks. Then I quickly hid behind my door. I looked at him.

"Bye-bye." And with that, I went into my house. I was blushing like crazy and I also saw Izana blushing.

"He is so cute."

{End of Y/n's pov}

~With Izana~

"Why is she so cute?" Izana looked at Y/n's house and then walk away. "I wanna hug her." He said as walks.

His phone rings. Izana looked at his phone, then suddenly he turned serious. He went to his gang hideout. He looked at everyone.

"So, Kakucho. Who was it?" He said.

"Valhalla."

"Hmm, so they have chosen death, huh?" He said with a scary voice. "Where are Ran and Rindo?"

"Well, Izana you see today Valhalla had a fight with Toman and The Haitani brothers went there to see the fight. They also know that Valhalla's members break into Y/n's house so, they said they will look and handle everything..."

"Hmm, okay then and what about the other one?"

"Well......."

~Back with Y/n~

"Hmmm, I'm bored. Should I go outside for a walk?" She said as she got up and pick up her jacket. Then She went outside and lock the door. "I want to eat something... Hmm, what should I eat?"

Y/n started to walk. She went to a convenience store. She looked around the store.

"I'll just eat rice balls." She brought two rice balls. Then she went outside the store.

"Y/n senpai"

She looked around and saw Hina with her brother.

"Oh, it's Hina chan and her brother," Y/n said as she walked up to them. "What are you guys doing here?"

"We were just walking around, what about you senpai?" Hina asks

"Same, but I got hungry so I just buy some rice balls," Y/n said. She looked at her rice ball and then back at Hina. "You guys want some?"

"Oh, no no It's fine. We just ate."

"Ohh okay then, I'll go now."Y/n starts to walk away. "Bye-bye Hina, Naoto chan see you" She looked back at them.

Y/n was walking around eating the rice balls she brought. Then she suddenly heard people yelling and shouting.

"Hmm, maybe some gangs are fighting. Should I peek?... hmm... nothing going to happen if I just peek, right? She talks to herself as she walks to where she heard the yelling.

"Huh? What the hell is this....?"