Ss_9

"Tora, I met a new girl yesterday. Her name is Tsuki." The H/c girl said as she look at her friend that was sitting across her.

"You met Hanam's sister?" Kazutora asks as he looks at her in surprise. "I thought Hanma was still hiding her. He was really overprotective about his sister, only a few people knew her."

"Yeah, we saw how protective he was... so Tora... her disease, it can't be cured...?" Y/n asks looking down at her hand.

"Yes, it can't be cured. Hanma went to every hospital in Japan thinking maybe there is some hospital that can cure her but no, he didn't find any." Kazutora answers as he stares at Y/n.

After hearing Tsuki's disease can't be cured, Y/n didn't say anything. She just looks down staring at her hand.

"Tsuki is a bright girl, right? She always smiles even tho her condition is like that.... haha when she first met me she was like 'Woah mister, your hairstyle is so amazing.' And I was like 'what the hell? Who is this girl? Why is she at Hanma's house?'....." Kazutora looks at Y/n. "...so, how is she now?"

"She looks fine to me, but I don't know anything... I wish I could do something to save her." Y/n look at him as she starts to tear up. "She is such a bright girl and playful yet......."

"...I don't know if it's really true or not but I heard Hanma and a doctor about transferring her heart or something like that. I don't know if that's possible or not but yeah maybe if they change her heart with someone's healthy heart then she can maybe live a little longer...."

"Huh? But how can we find a heart?..." Y/n stilling staring at him.

".... Maybe We go to different hospitals and ask?.... Yeah, maybe that'll work." Y/n gets a little excited thinking she might get a chance to save Tsuki. "Right Tora, I'll go ask Hanm more about her condition and we can ask different hospitals to see if they can help us."

While Y/n was talking Kazutora suddenly remember how Hanma was. He remembers that Hanma will do anything like anything just for his sister. He'll kill people just for her. Kazutora thought that if Y/n keeps on hanging out with Tsuki she'll get in danger. He look at Y/n with a worried face and said

"But Y/n you know this will cost a lot of money...." Kazutora looks down then looks back up at Y/n. "And you don't even know her properly. She is just someone you met yesterday so, I don't think you have to worry about her that much. Hanma will do things himself so don't worry too much...."

"Tora..." Y/n gets up from her chair. "I'm gonna go now. It's already really late now and Izana is waiting outside." She then walks out of the room.

"Y/n..." He said as he watch her leave. "...I just don't want you to get involved with Hanma. He'll do anything for his sister..." Then he also gets up.

"Ohh, are you done talking?" Izana said as he saw his girlfriend walking out.

"Yeah..."

"Hmm? What happened? Did he say something to you? Want me to beat the shit out of him?" He walks close to Y/n.

"..." Y/n look up at him without saying a word and hug him.

Izana hugged her back. He rubs her back. "Baby?"

Y/n stare at him. "What's with you and your nickname? You have been calling me bae, babe, honey, baby and darling. And please don't call me darling, okay? It sound really cringe." She said still staring at him making faces.

"Aww why not? I like calling you darling, my darling." Izana tease her

"Really?" Y/n look at her making a disgusted face. "Then I'll call you Oppa. How does it sounds?" She smirk at him. She knew he don't like calling him Oppa, but Y/n always tease him by calling him oppa.

"Seriously, I think you should stop watching dramas now." Izana let go of her. He then holds her hand. 

"Izana.... Let's go home.... I'm getting tired." Y/n said as she cling on his hand.

"Oh okay then, let's go."

.
.
.

"Seriously Mikey? Why do we have to come here again?" Draken asks as he was following his friend.

"Because I wanna hang out with her." Mikey answer smiling widely.

"We just hang out with her yesterday. And her house is really far away." Draken said as he starts to get annoyed.

"Ne Kinchin it's fine. Just come."

"Seriously this ass,"

After walking for some time they finally come to Tsuki's house. They walk to her door and knock.

"Coming," They heard Tsuki say while running towards the door. "Who...?" She opens the door and saw Mikey and Draken. "Ahh, It's Mikey and Darken kun." She smiles when she saw them.

"Tsuki chan," Mikey said excitedly. "Look I brought you something." He give her a envelope. "Here,"

"Hmm? What's this?" Tsuki said as she takes the envelope.

"Open up,"

Tsuki look at them then opens the envelope. "... it's a movie ticket.... are these for me? You know I can't go outright?" She asks as she look at them with sad eyes.

"Yeah, that's why we gave to two tickets. One for you and one for Hanma. If Hanma comes with us to the movie then everything will be fine right?" Mikey answers smiling. "Everyone is going to the movie so, you have to come too, okay? Since the movie starts at 9 pm let's meet at the lake at 8 okay? Now we are gonna go bye-bye." And with that he leaves.

"Well, bye." Draken said as he bow a little and follow Mikey.

"Yes, bye-bye." Tsuki smiles at them while waving her hands. And once they were gone. Tsuki walks in and look at the tickets. She moves the tickets close to her chest and hold them. "I'm going to watch a movie them." She said still holding them close to her chest.

"Ahh bro, Oi Bro." She shouts while walking into Hanma's room. "Brother see I got movie tickets. Let's go watch them with others later tonight okay?"

"Mhmm yea-... what? Tsuki no, you know you can't right?" Hanma said as he gets up from his bed and walks to her. "You know how dangerous-..."

"But if I go with you everything will be fine. I know you'll protect me no matter what.... so, can we go?" She hugs him. She looks up at him puppy eyes. "Just this once please...."

"...hah..." Hanma sighs. "Okay fine but you have to stay close to me all the time okay?" He said hugging her back.

"Okay,"