Ch-31

"Izana don't do this in the hospital. People are staring at us." Kakucho said as he put his hand on Izana's shoulder. "And you promised you won't fight whenever you're around Y/n."

Izana looked at him, then back at Y/n's dad. "I'll deal with you later." He then looked at Smiley and Angry. "So, you're her brothers? Hmmm," He hummed while he stared at them. "Well, whatever," He turned around and went into Y/n's room.

"What the hell? Who is are you guys? Who is he?" Angry said as he watched Izana walking into Y/n's room with Kakucho following him from behind.

"We are just someone that simp for Y/n Like him. But... him... He is a bigger simp than us. I'm sure he is going to be your future brother-in-law." Ran said as he looked at Angry and Smiley.

"Well, that's for sure." Rindo said.

"Huh? Our future brother-in-law? Like hell, I will let my sister marry someone like him." Angry said, as he started to get mad. 

"Hmm," Ran and Rindo looked at the brothers, then went into Y/n's room.

"Wait, Are we allowed to go in there yet?" Smiley said as he look at them.

"No? The doctor said not to go in there until they tell us to go." 

~Inside Y/n's room~

"Why is she not waking up?" Izana ask as he look at the doctor, then back at Y/n. "What is happening to her?"

"She... she is sleeping right now..." The answers as he look at Izana. "And it looks like she remembers a few things about her past. If she keep on trying to remember her past, something bad might happen. I told you before, didn't I? Because of the accident, she had before her brain is not in a stable state. Making her stressed, hurting her head might damage her brain, so you better keep her away from dangers and protect her head." 

"Okay doctor," Kakucho said as he watching Izana rubbing Y/n's hand with his one hand, and with the other, he patting her head.

"Okay then... I'll take my leave now," The doctor said as he was about to leave. He stopped and looked at Izana. "And also make sure that your girlfriend take her medicines." He then leaves.

"My girlfriend..." Izana repeat what the doctor said, while smiling. Then he looked at Kakucho. "Kakucho can you bring the new medicines that the doctor wrote here?" He hand him a piece of paper.

"Okay," he said as he took the paper and walked out of the room.

Ran and Rindo looked at Izana and Y/n. They then looked at the door.

"I guess we'll go with Kakucho." Ran said as he walk out of the room.

"Yeah," Rindo said as he followed his brother. "You can spend your time with Y/n alone." He looked at them before leaving.

Izana just looked at them, then he looked back at Y/n. He just sat there while patting her head. He just sat there admiring Y/n's face.

"The most beautiful girl I have ever seen." He said as he bend down a little and kisses Y/n's cheeks. He then look at her and blush "Ahh I love you so much" He said smiling and blushing really hard.

"Why are you so beautiful? Look at these lips." Izana said touch her lips. "They look so kissable. I would kiss them all the time if I can." He then just stare at Y/n for a minute and said.

"Y/n... you don't like Mikey, right? You will not leave, right? Please don't leave me like my mom and Shinichiro did." He looked at her with scary eyes. "I want you to stay with me forever, only me. And if anyone dares to take you away from me, I'll make sure to let them know their place."