Ss_6

"So, Tsuki how old are you and your brother." Emma ask as she looks at her while walking. 

"I'm 15 and my brother is 18." Tsuki answers while smiling. 

"Ohh...." Emma looks back at the road.

"So annoying," Rindo whispers rolling his eyes.

"How long have you been living here?" Hina asks this time as she looks at the boys then back at them.

"Hmm... probably since I was 7 years old." Tsuki answers while looking at her phone. "Ohh..." She said as she smiles at the phone. "Let's hurry it's getting late now." She starts to walk faster.

After walking some time they arrive at a traditional Japanese house.

"Wow, this house is amazing." Emma said looking around. "And it's big too." She looks at Tsuki as she unluck the door.

"Come on in," She said smiling as she step aside from the door, mentioning them to walk in.

"Wow, Tsuki san your house is so clean." Hina said as she walks into the house. "Everything here look so traditional."

"Tch,"

"Yeah, that's because I like traditional stuff." Tsuki rubs her back while looking at Hina. "Anyways living room is this way, let's go." She starts to walk. When they arrive at the living everyone sat on the floor around a long table. "You guys wait. I'll go bring you guys something to eat." She said before walking away.

"You guys, Why would you be friends with someone whose brother tried to kill us." Izana said annoyingly rolling his eyes.

"Izana, don't say that what if she hear you?" Y/n glare at him.

"What? I'm just saying the facts." He said looking outside. "I wanna go home already." He whispers

"Izana-..."

"Here, I brought some tea and mochi." Tsuki walks back in with a tray. She puts them on the table and gave them tea and mochi. Then she gets up. "While you guys are drinking tea. I'll go make something really quick." She leaves.

"Wait, Tsuki san you don't... and she  is gone." Hina said looking at the way to the kitchen. "You guys should be nice to her. She welcomed us in her house and she also gave us food to eat." Hina looks back at everyone.

"Yeah, don't say anything mean." Emma adds too. "You guys are being really mean to her after you find out she is Hanma's sister." She death shot at boys.

"Yeah, even if she is Hanma's sister that doesn't mean you can be mean to her. What if she doesn't know anything about her brother being in a gang or something. It will hurt her feelings when she hear you guys saying bad things about her brother." Y/n said looking at them angrily.

"Well, I was never mean to her. I just don't wanna talk to her." Rindo said as he looks away.

"Same," Smiley and Angry said together.

"Well, for me I don't like her-..." Before  Izana could say anything they heard the door opening and someone shouting.

"Tsuki I'm home."

"That's Hanma's voice," Kakucho said as he gets up and look at the doorway. "It's Hanma." He looks back at others.

"That motherfucker," Izana said as he gets up and run towards the door.

"Izana stop."  Mikey yells while he gets up and follows him.

"Ooo, something interesting is going to happen now." Ran said as he follows them