Ch-18

"Mikey-kun what are you doing here?" Takemichi looks at him. 

"hmmm..." He looks at Takemichi " I was going to visit Y/n. Do you know where her house is?" Mikey said.

"Oh, Y/n-senpai. I was with her a while ago. I think she went to some cafe to hang out with her friends. " Takemichi said. 'I think he didn't hear anything I was talking about.'

"Oh... okay then." With that, Mikey starts to walk. He looks back at Takemichi. "Come on, let's go"

"Huh? Where to?" Takemichi asked.  

"To see Y/n" 

"But... Mikey-kun, senpai is with her friends right now" Takemichi looked at Mikey who was walking in front of him.

"So? I don't care about her friends. I just want to meet her that's all." Mikey said, walking away.

"Okay.... then.... "

They were walking around looking for Y/n. Takemichi was just looking at one of the cafes on his way when he saw someone.

"The babies" Takemichi walks close to the cafe. "He looks exactly like the babies." He said as he looks at them. 'Huh? I think I have seen this guy before, and the guy behind him isn't Kakuchan. Oi, wait, isn't he the guy that was with Y/n-senpai at the hospital?' Takemichi thought.

"Takemicchi what happened? Is Y/n here? "Mikey asks as he looks in the cafe.

"Oh no, I was just looking at the cakes there. They just look so good that I can't keep my eyes off of them." Takemichi said quickly.

"Oh, really?" Mikey said, looking at Takemichi, " Taekmicchi, you wanna die? " Mikey added, looking at him with scary eyes. "Look for Y/n, not food." He walks away.

"Mikey-kun why are you so scary" Takemichi whispered. then he follows Mikey.

After a while, Takemichi finds Y/n. She was at the park with her friends. They were sitting there in a circle talking with each other, laughing.

"Mikey-kun there" He points to where Y/n was. "There is Y/n-senpai."

When Mikey saw Y/n he starts to run towards her, shouting her name.

"Y/N-SAMA. Y/N-SAMAAAAAA."

When Y/n heard her name, she looks at the person who was calling her and saw it was Mikey.

"Oh, my god...." Y/n said and the next thing she knew she was on the ground with Mikey on top of her. With his face in between her boobs.

"Y/n-sama I missed you so much," Mikey said rubbing his face.

"Why? Just why is it always like this whenever we met? You are always on top of me," Y/n said as she looks at Mikey.

"Huh? What? What are you talking about?" Mikey said looking at her innocently.

" What the hell are you doing here? And get off of me, you perv. " Y/n said as she tries to get up.

"Whyyy? Let me hug you for a while." Mikey says acting like a baby.

"Isn't that Toman's leader? What is he doing here?"
"Look like Y/n knows him."
"Wahh Mikey-kun is so cute."
"Are they dating?"

Y/n heard her friends talking about them. Y/n then pushes Mikey away and then gets up.

"Y/n don't push me away." Mikey holds her hand.

"Why are you like this? What are you, my kid?" Y/n said as she starts to get annoyed.

"No, I'm not, but we can make some if you want," Mikey said as he smirks. He was looking at Y/n who was blushing so hard. "So, How many kids do you?... If you want we can make one right now." 

"Wha... what are you saying? Shut up." Y/n pushed Mikey as she blushes.

"They are definitely dating."
"Yep, they are dating for sure."

Y/n look at her friends and said "No. What are you guys talking about? We are not dating. Stop talking nonsense." Y/n looked away, blushing.

'What am I doing here? Just look at them they have forgotten about me.' Takemichi thought. 'Mikey-kun is being so bold now and I didn't know he was a perv, too. He was rubbing his face on senpai's boob. What lucky guys they are. Even Chifuyu and Baji-kun get to hold her.'

"Y/n let's go hang out," Mikey said, looking.

Y/n look at him and said, "Can't you see I'm hanging out with my friends?" Then she turns to her friends.

"Hmmm then...." Mikey looks at her friends with puppy eyes "Can I take Y/n with me" He blinked his eyes twice.

"Sure take her we don't mind."

"Yes, take her we don't mind at all" 

Y/n's friend said as they just stare at Mikey.

"Okay then," Mikey then throws Y/n on his shoulder. "Bye-bye" He waves his hand

"What the..? Hey, put me down," Y/n said as she hit Mikey's back. "Let gooooo" She then grabbed his hair.

"Owww that's hurt Y/n-sama," Mikey said. He turns around and looks at Takemichi. "Takemicchi see ya, " then he leaves with Y/n.

'Where are they going?' Takemichi thought. 'Should I follow them...' he looks at them. 'Yeah no...'

"Oi, put me down," Y/n said who was still on Mikey's shoulder.

Mikey and Y/n hang out at the cafe, then they went to the mall. They buy clothes and other things. It was now 7 pm and Y/n wants to go home but Mikey said he wants to hang out with her a little more so he took Y/n to a park that was close to her house. Y/n was trying to get away from Mikey but he won't let her go. 

"Y/n... I have something to tell you..." Mikey hold both of her hands. "I--" 

Mikey was about to talk when Y/n's phone rang. Y/n look at her phone and saw it was Izana who was calling. She quickly declines the call and looks at Mikey.

"Ohh umm sorry... What were you saying?" 

"..... It's nothing..." Mikey sigh.

"Okay then... If we are done here. Can I leave now?" Y/n said, looking at the ground.

"Sure you can go now," Mikey said. Then a bike comes. The bike stops right in front of them.

"Well, bye then...." Y/n said ass she starts to walk away.

"Wait" Mikey pulls her back.

Chu~

And then he gets on the bike.

"Bye-bye" then he leaves

Y/n just stood there shocked.

.
.
.
.

{Back at the cafe where Takemichi was looking}

.
.
.
.

"Izana what happen?" Kakucho said, looking at him.

"It's nothing. I just feel like someone was watching us." Izana said, looking around. "Well, anyway, which cake should we buy? I think Y/n will like the strawberry one." He looks at Kakucho.

"I think so too," Kakucho said, smiling.