Ch-15

Y/n was on her bed thinking who would do this to her? She was so shocked and scared. Laying on her bed thinking about what should she do. She picks up her phone from the table. 'Izana... Should I call him?' Y/n thought.

"No, no no. If I call him now, I'm sure he'll come here in no time even though he's sick...... but still.... maybe I should Tora... But what if he's busy right now... but I want someone to stay with me right now.... uhhhh I'll just call Tora..." 

Y/n call Kazutora. At first, he didn't pick up the call. Y/n called him again and this time he picks up the call.

"Hello? Y/n? Why did you call?" Kazutora said 

"Tora....." Y/n starts to cry.

"Y/n? Wait, are you crying? What happens? Did someone hurt you? Why are you crying?" Kazutora asked as he was worried about Y/n."

"Tora..... someone... hic.... someone broke into my house and....." Y/n starts to cried loudly. "Toraaa... I'm scared..." 

"Y/n Y/n calm down okay? Don't worry I'll come there right now. Just wait" kazutora said. "Just stay where you are okay? I'll be there."

"Okay.... please come fast..."

"Okay, I'll come as fast as I can," Kazutora said.

"Okay..." then Y/n hung up.

After 15 minutes, Kazutora arrives. He saw the door was open so he went inside. When he walks inside the house, he was shocked to see the house all messed up. Then He quickly went to Y/n.

"Y/n are you alright?" He hugs Y/n. Y/n starts to cry again.

"Tora...." Y/n hug back Kazutora. 

They hug each other for some time, then Kazutora pulls away. He holds Y/n's cheeks and makes her look at him.

"It's okay now. I am here... nothing is going to happen to you." Then he hugs her again. "Now tell me what happened here.."

Y/n just look at him.

.
.
.
.

{Flashback to when Y/n saw two boys at her door}

"What.... what are you guys doing here..?" Y/n said as she gets up and wipes her tear. "Wait... did you guys make this mess here?"

"No... Ni-cha.... we didn't do
anything... "

"If you didn't do it, then who did it and again what are you doing here?" Y/n said angrily.

"We just come to visit you..."

"Hah? Visit me.... did you forget? I told yall not to come here. I want yall to leave me alone. So why won't you leave me alone?" Y/n said as she walks past them, then she stops and looks at the front door. " There's the door now leave. " 

"Y/n we just...."

"Leave already"

"Alright then... bye-bye ni-cha" With that, the boys left the house.

Y/n smiles 'wow they have grown a lot' She thought.

{End of Flashback}

.
.
.
.

"Y/n?" Kazutora said as he looks at Y/n spacing out.

"Oh yes, yes... I don't know what happen here. When I come here everything was like this, everything was messed up." Y/n said as she looks at Kazutora. "Only some of my clothes and underwear are missing." She whispered.

"Huh?"

"Okay no, it's nothing."

"Oh, okay then. Don't worry about it too much okay? I'll handle this. I'll find out who did this okay?" She said as he smiles.

"Okay.."

"Now get up let's clean the house."

"Alright..."

They start to clean the house, and after 2 hours the house was clean. They were exhausted, so Kazutora and Y/n sit on the couch.

"I'm hungry now," Y/n said. She looks at Kazutora who looked exhausted. "Should we order something?"

"Yeah okay."

"So what do you wanna eat?" Y/n asked Kazutora.

"Anything will be fine." He said.

"Hmm, okay then. How about sushi? I am craving sushi right now." Y/n said.

"Okay. Sushi is fine."Kazutora said as he looked at Y/n who was ordering the food. He just stared at her. 'She is an angel. My beautiful angel." He thought.

"Tora, what happened? Your face is red right now." Y/n said as she looked at him. Then she touched his forehead. "You don't have a cold do you?"

"No, I... I don't have a cold." He said as he blushed, then he turns away.

"Okay then," Y/n said as she looks at him, confused. "You stay here I'll go bring you some juice."

"Oh, okay..." Kazutora said who was still not looking at Y/n.

Y/n went to her kitchen and pour him some juice, then she went back into the living room. She saw Kazutora was still red.

"Tora, here you go," she said as she handed him his drink.

"Thank you." He said as he takes the cup and takes a sip of his drink.

.
.
.
.

"Mikey. I need your help."

"Hmm, what happens, Smiley Angry?" Mikey said as he looks at the boys.

"Yesterday someone broke into my sister's house," Smiley said. He was always smiling but this time he was serious.

"Okay and?" Mikey said as he was looking at them. ' They look serious.' He thought.

"I want to know who did this. I want to find out who broke into my sister's house, so can I use please my 5th division members to investigate this" Smiley said as both smiley and angry bow.

"Hmm okay do whatever you want," Mikey said as he turns away. "By the way, did you guys have a sister? I didn't know about it. "

"I also didn't know that they have a sister," Draken said looking at Smiley and Angry.

"So, who is your sister? What is her name?" Mikey said as he turns around and looks at them.

"Her name is Y/n. " They said